FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Diablo 2 Resurrected day 1 support

Moderator: MiRai

<<

martunia80

Post Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:49 am

Re: Diablo 2 Resurrected day 1 support

Followed the guide step by step and it works perfectly still, can confirm 10/8/21 if it does not work for you, try going over the guide agian.
<<

jacksj1

Post Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:34 am

Friday 08/10

Been running multiple clients fine with no lag or crashing for the last few days. Try to log in this morning and the clients load fine but they won't connect to the servers so online characters are not showing.

Backed out each character to run the launcher rather than the client fixed this.
<<

vmorera

Post Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:10 am

I got a problem, that Battle.net is closing each profile being launched. On Inner Space d2R profile, the launcher KILLS the previous Battle.net application, i think you need to remove that.
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:50 pm

Anyone else having issues with screen swapping (with hotkeys) causing lag/instability? I changed my screen swapping to ctrl+1,2,3 etc, and every now and then my screens will freeze??

[Edit]: To add to the symptoms, I'll look over at my other screen and see that randomly one of the profiles running will be "Reloaded", and freezes for about 30 seconds then comes back. Anyone else seeing this? I've tried changing the CPU strategy a few times and it hasn't resolved the issue. :|

[Edit#2]: I think it's less to do with the screen swapping, with hotkeys, and more to do with one instance becoming unresponsive and causing issues when swapping screens. Not sure what's causing instances to freeze and then recover??? More specifically, I'm seeing this on a very powerful computer with 3 instances running on character select? Is Character select simply really unstable?

[Edit#3]: Setting my CPU strategy to "all" with no split or dedicated cpu profile, maybe has fixed it? I'll keep editing this post with findings :)!

[Edit#4]: Had instability issues, so i tried to dedicate threads #1 & #2 to nothing (aka: free for system pressure) and it became so unstable it froze my whole pc :(
Last edited by Mojoguy01 on Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
<<

mobley986

Post Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:57 pm

I am having major lag problems now just trying to run 2 clients.

Yesterday I somehow kinda fixed the issue and helped running 1st one regularly and 2nd one through Lavish and was able to rush a lvl 1 barb to hell.

Today I tried messing with window layouts and messed something up because now I have extreme lag to the point I cant do anything whole PC Freezes. I tried starting over creating a new teamset and everything and still problems even with just running 1 through Lavish.

Here are my PC Specs

CPU i7700k
GPU MSI GTX 1080
Ram:32 Gig ram

any help would be much appreciated.
<<

Lexibug

Post Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:03 pm

I'm having an issue where two of my characters are sharing the same bnet launcher session. I initially set it up with 3 accounts and it worked fine, each logged into their own bnet app. I got 2 more accounts and manually added them. The last 2 accounts are the ones with this problem, so I assume it's something I did wrong. I have to log out and log back into the proper account.

Any ideas?

Edit: I just found the virtual files section, this is what's broken. D4/D5 are missing the bnet config items in the dropdown.

Edit 2: And that fixed it. rubber duck debugging ftw
<<

bbnan1987

Post Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:27 pm

I am getting an issue when I start my ISBoxer character sets in inner space. It starts up the bnet launcher, logs in, but shows a completely blank window where normally my games are shown, so I can't click on play to start the game.
The mouse pointer seems like it's trying to load something but nothing shows up.
Anyone know what am I doing wrong? I did follow the guide carefully, but I am a new user. Some help would be much appreciated here.
<<

Daxtreme

Post Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:23 pm

Lexibug wrote:Please, please, please tell me there's a way to isolate an Xbox controller to the active window -- or even just a static window. Don't even really need broadcast/etc. ATM all windows read the controller inputs. This feature would get you 2 subs from me and a friend, at least.

bob wrote:
Lexibug wrote:Please, please, please tell me there's a way to isolate an Xbox controller to the active window -- or even just a static window. Don't even really need broadcast/etc. ATM all windows read the controller inputs. This feature would get you 2 subs from me and a friend, at least.

ISBoxer doesn't do anything with the controller inputs. The game reads those directly. The only time ISBoxer might come into it is if you are using something like XPadder which turns controller buttons into keyboard keys.

If the game is reading controller inputs directly, then if you run multiple games, they all read the input. You'd have to disable the controller in the games you dont want to read the controller input.

That's not exactly true. isboxer CAN fix this. I have great news for you Lexibug:

Just uncheck this (make game believe it is foreground window) and your controller input will be isolated to the currently active box:

There :) Easiest fix ever. 2 more subscribers for you bob!

Mojoguy01 wrote:Anyone else having issues with screen swapping (with hotkeys) causing lag/instability? I changed my screen swapping to ctrl+1,2,3 etc, and every now and then my screens will freeze??

[Edit]: To add to the symptoms, I'll look over at my other screen and see that randomly one of the profiles running will be "Reloaded", and freezes for about 30 seconds then comes back. Anyone else seeing this? I've tried changing the CPU strategy a few times and it hasn't resolved the issue. :|

[Edit#2]: I think it's less to do with the screen swapping, with hotkeys, and more to do with one instance becoming unresponsive and causing issues when swapping screens. Not sure what's causing instances to freeze and then recover??? More specifically, I'm seeing this on a very powerful computer with 3 instances running on character select? Is Character select simply really unstable?

[Edit#3]: Setting my CPU strategy to "all" with no split or dedicated cpu profile, maybe has fixed it? I'll keep editing this post with findings :)!

[Edit#4]: Had instability issues, so i tried to dedicate threads #1 & #2 to nothing (aka: free for system pressure) and it became so unstable it froze my whole pc :(

Did you find a fix for this? I'm having huge stability issues with only 2 boxes and I have a good rig (3600x, 2070S, 32 GB RAM 3200). Randomly it just crashes and my whole PC hangs to death, ctrl-alt-delete doesn't even work anymore. Game settings are at their lowest so I very much doubt it's the game, especially since it runs perfectly fine at 3 times the resolution on max settings in 1440p not using isboxer, rarely ever crashes and never hangs my whole PC, while on isboxer I'm running 2 boxes at 1080p and at the lowest settings and the lags are just horrible. Horrible performance. I know a few people with computers not half as good as mine running 2 boxes flawlessly so there's something I'm not doing right (all drivers are up to date) - Still testing stuff to see if I can fix this, will update when I have a fix
<<

hypertyper

Post Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:48 am

bbnan1987 wrote:I am getting an issue when I start my ISBoxer character sets in inner space. It starts up the bnet launcher, logs in, but shows a completely blank window where normally my games are shown, so I can't click on play to start the game.
The mouse pointer seems like it's trying to load something but nothing shows up.
Anyone know what am I doing wrong? I did follow the guide carefully, but I am a new user. Some help would be much appreciated here.

I have the same problem. I was able to start the account I had logged in with manually by selecting diablo II Resurrected Client in the dropdown instead of the launcher but for the second account I get the spinning icon and am not able to log in either. So first account with Launcher was same as you and second is same as somebody else but not working.

edit: is there any way to manually edit the mapped battlenet config file? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

edit2: anything launched by isboxer on my machine does not have an internet connection it seems. Any ida why?

edit3: everything seems really random. Now suddenly One of the instances could connect after the 3 minute launch timeout had expired. When I manage to get two games up it works as intended but getting the games started seems like a random gamble...

Next day, neither launching directly nor via launcher is able to create connection to battlenet.

D2 logs show this:
Code:
0/12 10:52:34.779  [BGSEnvironmentMap/4] [<>:0]: Environment Status: PROD - eu.actual.battle.net - Release
10/12 10:52:35.322  [D2BackendServices/4] [<>:0]: D2BackendServices: error: 7 Error Source: 0 Error Value: 7 String: Cannot Connect to Server
10/12 10:52:37.379  [BGSEnvironmentMap/4] [<>:0]: Environment Status: PROD - eu.actual.battle.net - Release
10/12 10:52:37.940  [D2BackendServices/4] [<>:0]: D2BackendServices: error: 7 Error Source: 0 Error Value: 7 String: Cannot Connect to Server
10/12 10:52:44.896  [BGSEnvironmentMap/4] [<>:0]: Environment Status: PROD - eu.actual.battle.net - Release
10/12 10:52:45.456  [D2BackendServices/4] [<>:0]: D2BackendServices: error: 7 Error Source: 0 Error Value: 7 String: Cannot Connect to Server
10/12 10:52:47.604  [BGSEnvironmentMap/4] [<>:0]: Environment Status: PROD - eu.actual.battle.net - Release
10/12 10:52:48.132  [D2BackendServices/4] [<>:0]: D2BackendServices: error: 7 Error Source: 0 Error Value: 7 String: Cannot Connect to Server
10/12 10:53:03.336  [BGSEnvironmentMap/4] [<>:0]: Environment Status: PROD - eu.actual.battle.net - Release
10/12 10:53:03.879  [D2BackendServices/4] [<>:0]: D2BackendServices: error: 7 Error Source: 0 Error Value: 7 String: Cannot Connect to Server

You can ignore the grey launcher... as per discord:
Simayi — Today at 19:12
FYI if your bnet launcher is ever grey when launching, you can right-click on the b.net icon in your task tray and launch D2:R that way
<<

Lexibug

Post Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:48 pm

Daxtreme wrote:That's not exactly true. isboxer CAN fix this. I have great news for you Lexibug:

Just uncheck this (make game believe it is foreground window) and your controller input will be isolated to the currently active box:

There :) Easiest fix ever. 2 more subscribers for you bob!

You are the best, thank you!
PreviousNext

Return to Other