Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:21 am

Expanding Possibilities with ISBoxer

This video is the first in a multi part series which will cover how I've configured ISBoxer and WoW to allow me to play a hybrid team effectively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Uvs4EsSkU

Characters:
Aazan - 72 Paladin Tank
Bazan - 72 Arcane Mage
Cazan - 72 Arcane Mage
Zanthor - 72 Combat Rogue
Samarri - 80 Resto Shaman
(All were 71 in this video.)

The A/B/Cazan's are from my first efforts at multiboxing. I've added Zanthor, my original rogue to make sure I have to work through all the issues Melee encounter, and of course Samarri is my raiding main. I considered utilizing a druid or priest healer that was more level appropriate, but I find the stability an 80 healer brings the group is invaluable while figuring out what isn't working in my configuration!

Planned Video's:
  • The Basic Layout - A video guide to setting up 5 clients in ISBoxer, and how to manage your Picture in Picture options.
  • Basic UI Primer - A general overview of a multiboxers User Interface
  • Lead, Follow or GTFO - A video guide to managing leadership, marching and formations.
  • Basic Combat Training - A video guide to your initial FTL and Target Interaction setup without using the wizard.
  • Healing 101 - A video guide to setting up repeater regions so you can heal from anywhere.
  • Spellstealing and Long Cooldowns - A video guide to utilizing your more abstract group skills.
  • Little Bo' Peep - A video guide to crowd control while multiboxing.
  • Proc n' Load - A video guide to utilizing Power Aura's to maximize the use of Spell Proc's.
  • Boomkin Dance - A video guide to utilizing hot loaded Keymaps to manage solar/lunar eclipse procs.
  • Troubleshooting Common Problems - A video guide to figuring out whats not working and why.
  • ??? - Suggestions are welcomed!

(Crossposting here since I'd assume the video contest thread wont be around forever.)