WoW:Auto-assisting Action Bars via clicking
The way this will work is with one big invisible Click Bar button placed over your entire Action Bar in the game. Clicking the button broadcast a click at the same location, after performing the assist.
Setting up the Mapped Key
- In the top pane, under Key Maps, select Control
- In the bottom left pane, at the top, right click Mapped Keys
- Select New Mapped Key from the menu
- Name the new Mapped Key Assist and Click
- In the bottom left pane, expand Assist and Click so that below it you see Steps, 1
- Select the 1 under Steps, so that the bottom right pane now shows Steps, Actions
- Right click on Actions and, under Key Map Actions, select New Do Mapped Key Action
- Set the Target to Window:Current
- Set the Key Map to General
- Set the Mapped Key to FTL Assist Me
- Right click on Actions and select New Sync Cursor Action
- Set the Target to Window:All w/o Current
- Right click on Actions and, under Keystroke Actions, select New Keystroke Action
- Set the Target to Window:All w/ Current
- Click the < in the Key Combination box, and do a left click in the auto-detection box or select Mouse1 from the drop-down box
Setting up the Click Bar
- In the top pane of ISBoxer, right click on Click Bars and select New Click Bar. Call it Assist and Click.
- Left click on Assist and Click under Click Bars in the top pane and then expand the Character Sets tree in the top pane but do not select anything.
- Click and drag any Character Sets (without selecting) from the top left pane to the bottom left pane. This enables your Click Bar for those character sets.
- In the bottom left pane, click on Buttons under Assist and Click.
- In the right pane you should see a single 32x32 button. Edit the first box so the cell dimensions are 384x32. You will need to fine-tune these dimensions later.
- Click on the black rectangle next to Color in the lower right pane and change the value of Alpha to 48.
- Click inside the black area on your button. A new UI control should appear.
- Click the < button in the new UI control that appeared. Set Target to Window: Current, Key Map to Control and Mapped Key to Click and Assist. Click OK.
- File, Export All to Inner Space.
In World of Warcraft
- Log in to WoW on your Character Set and switch to your main WoW window.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+G to open the ISBoxer Control Panel. Ensure the "click bars" tab is selected.
- Click the Show All button and drag the Assist and Click Click Bar to the location where it covers your actions bars. It should have a white border and be mostly transparent.
- Close any other Click Bars which have become visible if you do not want them normally visible.
- Click the Save As button in the ISBoxer Control Panel.
- If the Click Bar has the wrong dimensions, change the dimensions (under Buttons, Cell in your Click Bar) and File, Export again until you are happy with the size and position of the Click Bar.
- Click the "Save As" button in the ISBoxer Control Panel and then press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+G to close it.
Your Click Bar should now both broadcast and auto-assist!