This content (or portions thereof) describes ISBoxer 39 or earlier! ISBoxer 41 has been released, and we are still working on updating parts of the documentation for the new version.
Editing a Mapped Key Virtualization Action
A Mapped Key Virtualization Action is used to tell a particular Target to use one Mapped Key in place of another when used with Do Mapped Key Action or Click Bars.
- Target specifies which windows will virtualize the specified Key Map or Mapped Key
- When performing this Mapped Key selects the Key Map or Mapped Key that will be virtualized (replaced by another Mapped Key)
- Do the original Mapped Key removes virtualization
- Do nothing instead virtualizes the Mapped Key as nothing
- Do this Mapped Key instead replaces the Mapped Key with another
- Timer provides Action Timer capability, allowing this Action to be delayed and optionally recurring