Click Bar Button Action
This content (or portions thereof) describes ISBoxer 39 or earlier! ISBoxer 41 has been released, and we are still working on updating parts of the documentation for the new version.
A Click Bar Button Action is used to change the appearance of a button on a Click Bar, for example to indicate that Key broadcasting has been disabled. This type of action can change the background color, background image, and/or text.
- Target specifies the window(s) that will apply this update to a Click Bar Button
- Click Bar selects the Click Bar that has a Button you want to change
- Button selects the specific Button to change, from the selected Click Bar
- Color can apply a new background color if an image is not in use
- Image can apply a new image to the button
- Text can change the Text on the button
- Timer provides Action Timer capability, allowing this Action to be delayed and optionally recurring