RIFT is a new MMORPG by Trion Worlds, officially released on March 1, 2011. RIFT is fully supported by the ISBoxer multiboxing software!
Multiboxing RIFT with ISBoxer
Multiboxing in RIFT with ISBoxer
ISBoxer is premium MMORPG multiboxing software, designed to help you optimize your multiboxing experience on your PC hardware.
ISBoxer is designed to improve your ability to:
- Configure your game and hardware
- Manage your CPUs and GPUs (video cards)
- Program your Input Devices
- Use different game settings, such as graphics levels, per window. RIFT's rift.cfg and riftpatch.cfg files will automatically be kept separate per Character, making it easy to use different video or audio settings per window, and each window always has the right account, server and character ready to go!
- See your game windows and important details within them
- Interact with your games
- Clone your mouse clicks and keystrokes to some or all windows, exactly as you perform them, including a visible mouse cursor in every window while in broadcasting mode!
- Build your own multiboxing interface with widgets in the game window, including live fully interactive views from other windows, buttons and indicator icons, and areas that automatically pass mouse clicks to other windows!
- Map your keys for multiboxing with a highly configurable mapping system, not only for passing keystrokes but also for adjusting widgets, switching windows, modifying other mappings, and oh so much more! Your existing Action Bar hotkeys can automatically broadcast to your team, automatically assisting whichever character you are leading with -- see our Basic Multiboxing Macros Walkthrough!
ISBoxer does not provide any automation, autofire, botting, hacks or other cheating functionality. Top MMORPG publishers including Blizzard Entertainment, Trion Worlds, Sony Online Entertainment, CCP, Turbine, NCSoft and others all allow multiboxing with ISBoxer.
Getting Started Multiboxing with ISBoxer
Learning more about ISBoxer
RIFT features used by ISBoxers
RIFT provides most of the common game features favored in multiboxing, such as Assist, auto-follow, Skill Target Forwarding and a pretty good in-game macro and hotkeying system.
One feature of note that RIFT does not have is Interact with Target, found in World of Warcraft.