Revision as of 14:33, 1 June 2011 by Lax
This page has been marked as a stub, having little or no useful content. This marking means it will probably get updated soon!
- Some highlights of using ISBoxer for EVE Online
- Manage lots of EVE windows with ISBoxer's easy to use Window Layout engine, with one click to launch all windows
- Control multiple ships at the same time with keyboard and mouse broadcasting, with the ability to move ships and perform targeting together and more!
- Use Video FX to view and interact with Overview, HUD (modules) and Broadcast History from each of your ships to help coordinate in space!
- Link custom hotkeys to all windows for module control and other common activities
- prefs.ini and core_public__.dat will automatically be kept separate per Character, making it easy to use different video or audio settings per window, and each window always has the right account saved in the login box and ready to go!
- Many EVE Online ISBoxers choose to purchase game time via PLEX through the in-game market with ISK, EVE's in-game currency instead of paying cash for several accounts
- EVE's Buddy Program (refer a friend) is experimenting with giving away PLEX, an in-game item that can be redeemed for game time, as an alternative to adding that game time directly to your account
- ISBoxer has EVE chat rooms inside and outside of the game
- In-game: Join the "ISBoxer" chat channel through the in-game chat system
- Out of game: irc.lavishsoft.com #isboxer-eve - Join in browser