EVE Online is a space-themed MMORPG developed by CCP Games. The ISBoxer multiboxing software is fully compatible with EVE Online.
Some highlights of using ISBoxer for EVE Online
Using Video FX on dual monitors in EVE Online
ISBoxer is premium MMORPG multiboxing software, designed to help you optimize your multiboxing experience on your PC hardware.
ISBoxer is designed to improve your ability to:
- Configure your game and hardware
- Manage your CPUs and GPUs (video cards)
- Program your Input Devices
- Use different game settings, such as graphics levels, per window. EVE's prefs.ini and core_public__.dat files will automatically be kept separate per Character, making it easy to use different video or audio settings per window, and each window always has the right account saved in the login box and ready to go!
- See your game windows and important details within them
- Interact with your games
- Clone your mouse clicks and keystrokes to some or all windows, exactly as you perform them, including a visible mouse cursor in every window while in broadcasting mode!
- Build your own multiboxing interface with widgets in the game window, including live fully interactive views from other windows, buttons and indicator icons, and areas that automatically pass mouse clicks to other windows! Use Video FX to view and interact with Overview, HUD (modules) and Broadcast History from each of your ships to help coordinate in space!
- Map your keys for multiboxing with a highly configurable mapping system, not only for passing keystrokes to activate your weapon modules, but also for adjusting widgets, switching windows, modifying other mappings, and oh so much more!
ISBoxer does not provide any automation, autofire, botting, hacks or other cheating functionality. Top MMORPG publishers including Blizzard Entertainment, Trion Worlds, Sony Online Entertainment, CCP, Turbine, NCSoft and others all allow multiboxing with ISBoxer.
Getting Started Multiboxing with ISBoxer
- ISBoxer has EVE chat rooms inside and outside of the game
- In-game: Join the "ISBoxer" chat channel through the in-game chat system
- Out of game: irc.lavishsoft.com #isboxer-eve - Join in browser
Learning more about ISBoxer