FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Banned after 4 days

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Jeski

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Banned after 4 days

I booted up isboxer today to find out my 4 accounts were banned. For doing something that is not against there EULA. I find the ridiculous. People talked to me, I talked back. One person followed me for and hour so interested that we had a conversation and he purchased isboxer. Sometimes I would emote to ppl who were staring. I would hope that would at least delete my baby priest so I can use there names, I had a great name thing going on. Just yesterday I got the targeting and following right with Alge's help. Is it just Aion that they are so retarded about what multiboxing is that they get ban happy. Or is there a game where they don't mind it. If they tell me I "failed" multiple checks, I might lose it. I know what they do. They teleport to u, try to trade, or they spam invites at you. Of course they whisper too. But they didn't do any of that. Oof!

Just wanting to vent.

Exzira

via her husbands account
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Re: Banned after 4 days

Call them up and talk to them.
Ask them what the issue is or was.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Jeski

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Banned after 4 days (Finally!)

After more then 10 days, I finally got a reply to my ticket. They said they were sorry and unbanned all of my accounts!!!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Jeski wrote:After more then 10 days, I finally got a reply to my ticket. They said they were sorry and unbanned all of my accounts!!!

That's really cool. Uneducated Game Masters can make hasty decisions, even more so in games where multiboxing is fairly unknown and botting is/was prevalent.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:15 am

Re: Banned after 4 days

You got your accounts back!
In the end, that's what counts.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

gnetcham

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:55 am

Jeski wrote:After more then 10 days, I finally got a reply to my ticket. They said they were sorry and unbanned all of my accounts!!!

Dont know if you still have the email they sent you but can you post a Pic of it =P, It would be cool to have one that we can use to point out that Aion is mutiboxer friendly, and we can point the few guys that say were botters to.

Return to Aion