FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Broadcasting to slave windows not receiving properly

Moderator: MiRai

<<

KensanSTO

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Broadcasting to slave windows not receiving properly

Contacted in channel #isboxer about a broadcasting/repeater issue I'm having in STO.
It is the same problem as described here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1475
Config used: http://privatepaste.com/363be2438d

Would stay longer in channel but work called... bastards...
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Re: Broadcasting to slave windows not receiving properly

I believe I have fixed this issue as of today, in build 5519 or later of Inner Space. Build 5519 is now the development build of Inner Space. To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

Let me know :)
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:41 pm

lax wrote:I believe I have fixed this issue as of today, in build 5519 or later of Inner Space. Build 5519 is now the development build of Inner Space. To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

Let me know :)

This was EXACTLY my issue i posted about a week or more ago in my other thread.

So far so good as i'm getting a much cleaner response from each window. However, i should point out that i don't REALLY know if the mouse is working unless i "hug" an icon back & forth with my mouse to get the "Fake" mice to show up on the other windows. I'll run it through its paces with a couple quests, and i'll get back to you :)!

Thx Lax :D

[edit]: It seems like it's very buggy in terms of recording my primary character's mouse position. The cloned mice tend to be WAY off sometimes from where my mouse really is :(.
<<

KensanSTO

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:32 am

^ What he said and the main windows is crashing more often for me now too. :/

Return to Star Trek Online