FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2 PC Always Controls the Main PC

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cheeba83

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:46 pm

2 PC Always Controls the Main PC

Was working until yesterday. Made a 2nd team. After that a character on my 2nd PC would have control. Keymap works just no follow from my main PC. I have tried everything. Can get it to work well enough if I do the install backwards. From the 2nd PC.

Works great on the single PC config.

https://pastebin.com/ZSDtcND1
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:40 pm

Re: 2 PC Always Controls the Main PC

This is a bit of a long running bug (I could describe it differently, but this is easiest).

The problem is most likely because your character is in multiple character sets that function on different computers, and are in different slots.

Because the character set WarriorDruidShaman is not explicitly assigned a computer, then that character set could belong to both computers when dealing with multiple computers, and the character Chxxba-Herod-Druid is in two character sets that could belong on computer LIVELOVEPC7 and, is in different slots, and thus has different FTL combos for that character. The multiple computer export is currently bugged, and doesn't figure out that this doesn't particularly matter in the export, so because it has a conflict, it fails to write out the detail needed.

Couple of ways of fixing it (without us fixing the Toolkit).
i.e. choose one, not all.
  • create a second computer for your main PC and assign all the appropriate character sets to it.
  • update the FTL for the slot in WDS2 so it is right shift, which matches that in WarriorDruidShaman. You will then need to adjust slot2 in WDS3 and WDS. I suggest you set Slot2 in there to be Left Ctrl, so it matches the slot FTL settings in WarriorDruidShaman
  • Swap the characters around in Slot 2 and 3 in WarriorDruidShaman
  • Delete the WarriorDruidShaman character set.
<<

cheeba83

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:53 am

Tried option 1 as it seemed easiest. No luck same character slot has control. #3 always that same character. no matter what config i would try.

So I clean installed it. Setup all 3 on the main PC. And that slot or that character still has control..

https://pastebin.com/pB2K0hMU

And after a little more testing. Slot one has control of slot 2. Slot 2 has no control. And slot 3 has control of everyone. There is a big square in the center of my screen where the mouse does not work now. Only on Slot 3.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:19 pm

Based on the second profile, there should be no issues. If you have issues, they are unrelated to the multi PC problem. Trying to understand what you mean by Control, I'd have to guess that the ISBoxer Addon is not enabled on all toons, or you have in game macros/addons that are conflicting with the ISBoxer Addon macros. You could try a reset of the in game binds, and disabling other addons until you get back to a working state.

Return to Multiboxing Hardware