FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help please: display pops up

Moderator: MiRai

<<

LagnarRodbrok

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:52 pm

Help please: display pops up

Hello, I am having an issue with my druid, maybe other classes as well. I hit the 3 key which on my druid is Solar Wrath and the full game screen pops up and overlays in the game. It doesn't happen on my follower, just my main. I haven't personally added or changed the key 3 to do anything like add a mini screen to overlap the main screen, but it does, and usually when I try to click out of the box to close it, I lose target of the enemy. Any help would be much appreciated.
Attachments
wow issue.jpg
wow issue.jpg (369.64 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:10 pm

Re: Help please: display pops up

We will need to see your profile.
<<

LagnarRodbrok

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Hope it fits, also if I keep hitting 3 it overlaps the main screen, however the little screen changes from main and follower screen.
Attachments
boxer.txt
(262.2 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:25 pm

You've created a custom Mapped Key, in the "Custom Hotkeys" Key Map, that does exactly what you're describing, and it's bound to the "3" key. You've double-bound the "3" key (also bound in "Combat Broadcast Hotkeys"), and that's not ideal, so if you don't want that behavior, then either remove the Hotkey, or delete the Mapped Key.

However, if you want to do something else with it, then you will need to explain what that is.
<<

LagnarRodbrok

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:57 pm

Thank you, I just copied a youtube video for the aoe drop attacks, I think I may have used that as a 3 for a future DK. I used the number the guy used. Forgot about that, I've delete it for now. Is there a way to make those key maps specific for a character or are they always global?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:18 pm

You can assign Key Maps to Character Sets or Characters. This sets the initial loaded state (i.e. assigned means they will load at game startup, not assigned means you need to load them somehow, e.g. via the Key Maps toggle - which you'd need to adjust if you make a new Key Map).

To only load to a specific window, you can set that in the toggles or other load mechanism (e.g. initial load state), or you can load for the whole team, and set Blacklist/Whitelists on each Character.

Return to World of Warcraft