FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

how does payments work?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Abion

Post Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:16 am

how does payments work?

How does the payment system work exactly? is it were you have to manually pay per renewal or do you automatically get charged?
because im hoping its manual resubbing since if i dont play a game that id be using this for, for a period of time, then id be wasting money and rather manually pay each time?
and if its auto renewal, then how do i stop it from automatically charging me every 3months/1year?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:28 am

Re: how does payments work?

I promise you, we do not keep the answer to this question a secret ;)

Front page of lavishsoft.com: Image

Front page of isboxer.com: Image

Before logging in at lavishsoft.com: Image
<<

Abion

Post Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:32 am

wow, i completely missed the bottom part XD thanks.
btw i requested a refund due to for some reason the inner space program always go too my antivirus program, so if i go to "open file location" it just goes to comodo cloud antivirus, and i could never get it to work, otherwise id prefer to use isboxer lol.
i know this is off topic for the post but is there a reason why its sending me to my antivirus? because due to that i cant open innerspace ever and load the program properly, also the layout of the website makes it a little hard to navigate and find the information, but could just be due to me overlooking things when searching everything on the site =\
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:41 am

The information on your antivirus isn't on the main area of the web site, but you could find it here on the forums in several old posts via search.

I would need more information about what your antivirus is saying. Usually it would pop up a message explaining what it thinks.

Chances are it's a false positive from a heuristic algorithm -- a heuristic is a guess, as opposed to detecting a specific virus, and are known to produce false positives. This does occur with various antivirus from time to time, but you can use a site like https://www.virustotal.com and send whatever file it says is suspicious -- this will analyze it with dozens of different scanner programs and provide you with a summary report. Usually for a false positive, one or two of them will show a similar detection, but most of them will report that it's clean.

Generally an antivirus program will pop up a message indicating that it's guessing about some program, and ask you to decide what to do. From there it's basically a matter of the AV software not really making it clear what this means or what to do about it, but they want you to decide if you trust the software.

You can probably just whitelist Inner Space in your AV.

Return to General discussion