FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer Problems With Resolution/DPI/Syncing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Vanquish

Post Thu May 30, 2019 3:39 am

ISBoxer Problems With Resolution/DPI/Syncing

Hi, quick question, all of the sudden the software started acting weird and not working properly, the setting worked fine before, main screen on monitor one, 2 sub screens on second monitor, then all of the sudden all three loaded on one screen. I reinstalled, and they went to the right places, but now, two of the three I have are super low quality and pixelated, and the cursors do not line up. The main screen cursor is in one place, and the two sub screen cursors are synced in a different place than the main. Ok long question. Can you help?
It seems the DPI is different on the second and third games. They are synced. But accelerate faster than the main one.

I cant seem to figure out how to resolve this in ISBOXER

Thanks
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu May 30, 2019 5:40 am

Re: ISBoxer Problems With Resolution/DPI/Syncing

Since you have per-monitor DPI settings configured, you will need to set a compatibility flag on ISBoxer. Right click ISBoxer and select Properties, click Compatibility and then click "Change high DPI settings". At the bottom of the DPI settings window is a "High DPI scaling override" section. Tick the box and set the drop-down to "System" and click OK.

After doing so, restart ISBoxer Toolkit and do a fresh Export to Inner Space. You may or may not need to re-create your Window Layout after adjusting this
<<

Vanquish

Post Thu May 30, 2019 1:45 pm

Thank you for replying. I tried what you said but it didn't do anything.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu May 30, 2019 3:16 pm

as per discord. with D3, it sometimes goes weird, and you need to switch the in game graphics options between Windowed/Fullscreen to get it to reset.

As a general rule, you should be set to "Windowed Fullscreen", and not Windowed, or Fullscreen (there are usually 3 options which are terribly named).
But to reset you move between "Windowed Fullscreen" and "Fullscreen", and then back again.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected