FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thank You

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Xenu373

Post Sat May 11, 2019 10:15 pm

Thank You

I just wanted to take a second to say thank you to lax and MiRai and everyone else that has taken the time to set up ISboxer and set up all the support that goes along with it.

The time and energy you all put into this shows and it has resparked a desire to play WoW again that I've missed for a while. Thank you all very much for what you do and the time you put in.

I do have a quick question as well if someone that has a definite answer wants to chime in that would be great!

One of the things I enjoy doing is farming old 1% rare mounts from past expansions...since they changed the way legacy loot works I'd like to know if it's better to run each old raid one character at a time to maximize the chance to get a rare mount? I know that when I run an old mythic Hellfire Citadel for example solo I get A LOT more loot than when I run it as a group. Solo I get 5ish pieces of loot from any loot table whether it's cloth, plate, mail, or leather. If I run it as a group of 5 I get 1 or 2 pieces total of ONLY the loot table for my class and spec. Does the loot table for rare mounts work differently than armor?

Any insight into this would be great, and again, thank you guys so much for what you do with ISboxer!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat May 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Re: Thank You

Xenu373 wrote:I just wanted to take a second to say thank you to lax and MiRai and everyone else that has taken the time to set up ISboxer and set up all the support that goes along with it.

The time and energy you all put into this shows and it has resparked a desire to play WoW again that I've missed for a while. Thank you all very much for what you do and the time you put in.

Glad to hear it. :)

Xenu373 wrote:I do have a quick question as well if someone that has a definite answer wants to chime in that would be great!

One of the things I enjoy doing is farming old 1% rare mounts from past expansions...since they changed the way legacy loot works I'd like to know if it's better to run each old raid one character at a time to maximize the chance to get a rare mount? I know that when I run an old mythic Hellfire Citadel for example solo I get A LOT more loot than when I run it as a group. Solo I get 5ish pieces of loot from any loot table whether it's cloth, plate, mail, or leather. If I run it as a group of 5 I get 1 or 2 pieces total of ONLY the loot table for my class and spec. Does the loot table for rare mounts work differently than armor?

Any insight into this would be great, and again, thank you guys so much for what you do with ISboxer!

I don't have any personal experience with this, but I believe the general consensus is that you can run your team together when farming for mounts, although you may want to check with those in the ISBoxer Discord to see what they say.

Return to World of Warcraft