<<

mxdog

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:16 am

Fx Goes away when mouse focus changes

My 4 Monitor set up, 7-toons with 2 dxnothing on anther desktop :

With FX Showing on my main toon :

When mouse moves off that screen :

here is the Layout options :

I don't remember losing the VideoFx when I moved my mouse but that is something I may not have ever noticed all these years or possibly dismissed but.... I set one of my dxnothings to a toon so I could copy some macros but it is worthless because as soon as i move from the fx screen to the toon i want to work with the dxnothing blanks ..

The actual Question : is there a way to keep the VideoFx from going away when that screen loses focus other then turning off focus follows mouse ?
Do I have a setup problem or is this something new with these currant versions of isboxer ?

Is it because this is a cross monitor situation ? I dont get this when i watch netflix on the other dxnothing on top of the left hand lower monitor

I can attach a short video if that will help ?
And again I dont remember isboxer doing this before.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:47 am

Re: Fx Goes away when mouse focus changes

mxdog wrote:The actual Question : is there a way to keep the VideoFx from going away when that screen loses focus other then turning off focus follows mouse?

Yes, enable the "Video FX Viewers stay..." option on the Character (in the upper left pane). Generally, this setting is only recommended for dxNothing windows, and is mentioned in the setup instructions on the dxNothing Wiki page.

mxdog wrote:is this something new with these currant versions of isboxer?

This is not something new, it has always worked this way and is not related to ISBoxer.
<<

mxdog

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Fx Goes away when mouse focus changes

Thank you, that fixed the one dxnothing I did not have that box checked ..and on my main toon also. The step I missed was " (Requires a restart of all dxNothing windows that are currently running in order to take effect.) " . Now neither are blanking out as they were.

Return to Video FX