FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WoW Clients Crashes after 1 hour of use - Ryzen 7 CPU

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ferreira123

Post Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:59 pm

WoW Clients Crashes after 1 hour of use - Ryzen 7 CPU

Hey everyone i'm having an issue here, im currently using the software with 5 WoW clients, and i've tried several configurations, but after 1 hour using, the WoW clients crashes all at once , and a WoW window pop up saying that an error has happened/not enought memory. But here's the thing, i have 16gb of ram, and when the 5 clients are open, my memory use is in 60%, and i have no lags at all. And sometimes i think i get an VGA error so my screen go black, but my pc dont crash, and i cant get working again, so i have ot restart my pc. So i'm assuming the issue is with my configuration that im using on isboxer. I'm gonna leave on the attachment my PC config, i think that could help u guys figuring out the problem. Maybe Ryzen 7 users have any config that could work with!!!! ANd im using the Basic Settings for Isboxer!!!
Attachments
DxDiag.txt
(85.54 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:00 pm

Re: WoW Clients Crashes after 1 hour of use - Ryzen 7 CPU

So, that diag dump shows that the last crash was in the Windows Desktop Window Manager (DWM). Which points it at a Windows problem.

Esses arquivos talvez estejam disponíveis em:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_dwm.exe_708d3144ce6f42af1d7fe9db13cff81ef423fb_a2bcf5bb_08b8e05d

A bit of a search for DWM and c00001ad (the error code), indicates that it is usually display driver related. Now the usual advice is to update your display driver, but if you happen to be on the latest, you might need to try out some prior versions.

Also of note, seeing as much has changed in WoW very recently, ensure your IN GAME graphic settings (System -> Settings?) are set to use "DirectX 11 Legacy".
<<

ferreira123

Post Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:36 pm

I'll try that, thank you very much!!!
<<

ferreira123

Post Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:14 pm

Well, this error now
Attachments
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (9.04 KiB) Viewed 3583 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:04 am

There has been no shortage of players reporting high RAM usage numbers as of patch 8.1.5, and so, I guess, the only thing left, at the moment, is for you to provide us with a hardware report, so we can all see the load being put on your machine. You'll want to play for awhile so that the numbers can settle in, but afterward, you'll want to share that report with us here. If you take a screenshot of the program, ensure that all of the data is shown, otherwise, there is an option to save it to text file, which can then be shared via a paste site like pastebin.

Also, you hadn't reported back to let us know whether you were actually using DX11 Legacy or not, since the "new" DX11 option delivers nothing short of poor performance.
<<

ferreira123

Post Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:33 pm

I actually manage to figure it out. I've found a forum on blizz community, with someone with the same error happening. Turns out it was the Addon GatherMate2 was doing the error. When i turn it off, i played smoothly for 4 hours without any erros, and even the memory use was lower, bout 52% of use with 5 clients!!! If someone is having this memory usage error with WoW, should check any errors related with Addons in general!

Return to World of Warcraft