FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

how to change layout

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Texasmom

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:09 pm

how to change layout

I want to change my layout (split screen) to one screen can this be done in settings somewhere or do I have to remake my teams?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:34 pm

Re: how to change layout

If you wish to change your Window Layout, then run the Window Layout Wizard from the Wizards menu and pick a new one. If you want something custom, then you can simply edit the layout yourself afterward (under the Window Layout section), but, be warned, manual changes to your Window Layout may result in adverse effects in relation to UI, aspect ratio, and mouse repeater.
<<

Texasmom

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Is there a tutorial somewhere for making a custom layout?

I'm dual boxing on a single monitor and I like to over lap my 2 client screens rather than split them.

Also Isboxer keeps setting my graphics to 7 (the recommended) but I prefer to keep it set to 5, how do I get isboxer to stop changing it?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:03 pm

To edit your window layout, find it in the toolkit in the top left pane by selecting Window Layouts -> Name of your layout (it is usually the team name). Then in the lower left select Regions, and then in the lower right, adjust what you want. The Black regions can be sized and placed using drag/drop and the handles, or by using the properties to the right when selecting each region.

ISBoxer DOES NOT set your games graphics options (actually there are a couple of exceptions to do with Window mode and which DirectX API, if you happen to select a Client Profile when creating your team members).
All graphics level settings are controlled by the game, and if the game is not saving the settings, then that is an issue with the game, or potentially how you are launching the team.
<<

Texasmom

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:18 am

The last layout in the quick setup wizard is "Stacked Full Screen On \\.\Display1 (No Swapping, Avoid Taskbar) how would I make this non full screen? I'm using one monitor to dual-box and I want to have access to my desktop (drop/drag my windows if possible) as well as see the taskbar.

Well I guess I've broke something trying to figure this out because now I don't have any controls showing in that top left corner for broadcasting and key maps.
Last edited by Texasmom on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:22 pm

Texasmom wrote:The last layout in the quick setup wizard is "Stacked Full Screen On \\.\Display1 (No Swapping, Avoid Taskbar) how would I make this non full screen? I'm using one monitor to dual-box and I want to have access to my desktop (drop/drag my windows if possible) as well as see the taskbar.

Either follow the instructions that bob laid out in his previous post, or set the "Main Window Size" to your desired resolution in the wizard.

Texasmom wrote:Well I guess I've broke something trying to figure this out. I don't have any controls showing now for broadcasting (and whatever the other one is). I cleared my profile and made a new team, but no controls showing still - they were in the top left corners before.

viewtopic.php?p=46219#p46219

Return to Window Layouts