FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WoW 8.1.5 missing ISBoxer buttons?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Evolve

Post Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:15 pm

WoW 8.1.5 missing ISBoxer buttons?

anyone else missing the bottons at the top left corner after update?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Re: 1.16 Build 6419 missing buttons?

The issue you're having is not because of 6419, it's because of World of Warcraft 8.1.5. I've updated the thread title so that we can direct people here for the instructions :)

WoW 8.1.5 changed the Direct3D 11 mode to a new mode, which has -- as it is new, it happens to have issues with Inner Space. The Direct3D 11 from 8.1.0 and prior is now called Direct3D 11 Legacy.

===============
UPDATE: Inner Space 1.16 Build 6421 is now available to automatically work around this problem. You do NOT need to make any changes listed in this thread. Simply close and restart Inner Space and, when it offers build 6421, click "Patch these files". After it updates to 6421, you can launch your team, and World of Warcraft will be forced to use the Direct3D 11 Legacy mode.

The original information from the thread remains below.
===============

To work around the issue with the new Direct3D 11 mode, you will want to use the Direct3D 11 Legacy mode. For the moment, the simple way of doing this is to modify the Game Profile being used by ISBoxer to launch your Characters.

First, open up your WoW Game Profile in Inner Space. Right click Inner Space, select Configuration, then the Game Configuration tab. Select "World of Warcraft" from the first drop-down, and then "World of Warcraft Client (DirectX 11)", so you end up here:

Change the -d3d11 to -d3d11legacy, then Close Profile and click Apply.

Now, in ISBoxer Toolkit, make sure the Characters are using the "World of Warcraft Client (DirectX 11)" Game Profile -- or whichever exact one you just edited. They may already be set to use this Game Profile, in which case you can just launch your team.

If you had to change it, make sure to Export to Inner Space.

That's it, you should be back up and running. :)
<<

Evolve

Post Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:56 pm

Re: WoW 8.1.5 missing ISBoxer buttons?

I was able to fix the missing button issue following the steps.
is this just a temp workaround and will I need to adjust anything in a future update then?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:59 pm

That will depend entirely upon whether Blizzard break more stuff in future. I'm sure they will. It probably wont be parameters.
<<

Evolve

Post Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:05 pm

bob wrote:That will depend entirely upon whether Blizzard break more stuff in future. I'm sure they will. It probably wont be parameters.

I meant in a future innerspace update or will i just be leaving everything the way I have it set now?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:08 pm

You wont need to revert anything.

Return to World of Warcraft