FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

isboxer launch problems on 2 computer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hemmypro

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:25 pm

isboxer launch problems on 2 computer

Hey all been having an issue trying to get isboxer to work on 2 computers, I havent had any issues running 2 wow clients on 1 computer but for some reason after setting up the 2nd computer to run in tandom the wow client launches I see the wow window and it closes, yesterday i was able to launch WoW straight from innerspace with the fps and data in the corner but today none of that works, I have included logs but am not sure if I am including all the information needed.

https://pastebin.com/wpVj9Yyj
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Re: isboxer launch problems on 2 computer

Nothing outstanding there.

A crash dump would be useful. You may find one in the locations specified here http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics#My_ ... rovide_.3F
<<

hemmypro

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:13 pm

hi thanks for looking into my problem and giving a response, I checked all 3 areas from your link and didn't see a crashdump file, I have an empty crash dump folder in my local users folder

if it wasn't clear, I launch character set or directly from the wow option in IS and it shows World of Warcraft on my taskbar I get the cursor change and then everything closes out
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:10 pm

hemmypro wrote:hi thanks for looking into my problem and giving a response, I checked all 3 areas from your link and didn't see a crashdump file, I have an empty crash dump folder in my local users folder

If you're looking for a WoW crash report, then did you look in the "Errors" folder inside the "_retail_" folder? That's where all WoW crash reports would be.
<<

hemmypro

Post Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:03 pm

Hey I fixed my issue....uh I think

So I was running on windows 7 and decided on a whim what if I upgrade to win10 maybe that will fix it, and it did for some weird reason....even though 2 days ago on win7 I as able to launch the wow client through the IS client. I am not really sure how I fixed it but it seems to be running smoothly now on 2 computers

Return to World of Warcraft