FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Slave won't reengaged in combat

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bvellos

Post Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:15 am

Slave won't reengaged in combat

One of my teams is a Balanced Druid along with a Rogue. Whenever there is a AoE fear spell cast by an NPC (usually during boss fights) or any type of big pushback spell that throws the Rogue (slave) out of combat range, he refuses to assist and reengage again. I have to manually switch windows and get him back into combat.
What options can I take a look at to try and fix this behavior ?

Also, I've noticed in PvP combat, slaves tend to stop working all together (no follow, no assist). Is this a change blizzard did to ensure multiboxing doesn't work in world pvp or is there a method to fix this as well (maybe the response above will kill two birds with one stone) ?

FYI, I have my interact with target assigned to my G keybind in game, however, I am finding it so much easier doing a alt and right mouse click to broadcast when I need to interact with an NPC, loot etc. (Thanks BoB).

Bvellos
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:58 pm

Re: Slave won't reengaged in combat

bvellos wrote:One of my teams is a Balanced Druid along with a Rogue. Whenever there is a AoE fear spell cast by an NPC (usually during boss fights) or any type of big pushback spell that throws the Rogue (slave) out of combat range, he refuses to assist and reengage again. I have to manually switch windows and get him back into combat. What options can I take a look at to try and fix this behavior ?

Pressing your Hotkey for Interact with Target should work just fine, but... maybe try jumping with that character first?

bvellos wrote:Also, I've noticed in PvP combat, slaves tend to stop working all together (no follow, no assist). Is this a change blizzard did to ensure multiboxing doesn't work in world pvp or is there a method to fix this as well (maybe the response above will kill two birds with one stone) ?

There are no known issues with the assist function in PvP, but follow does not work when engaged in combat—this was changed in patch 8.0.

Return to World of Warcraft