FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Eve Launcher from CCP - 2/8/19

Moderator: MiRai

<<

MrBoboToast

Post Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:37 am

New Eve Launcher from CCP - 2/8/19

CCP released a new patch on the 7th (which i didn't play that day) and changed their Launcher version as well. (Cosmetically different at the very least).

Several days prior and after a lot of trial and error I got the ISBoxerEVELauncher to work like a charm.. (Thank you so much for that program).

TODAY!!! with the new "CCP delivered" Eve launcher the ISBoxerEVELauncher opens the character set to the Old school log in..

The question here today is "Will their be a patch for the ISBoxerEVELauncher to match the changes in the Eve Launcher?"
If my personal configuration that worked prior to the CCP patch is the issue I will provide my configs and such in subsequent posts..

Thank you for your service to this community with such a great program as ISBoxer and god speed to this fix.. :mrgreen:
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:58 am

Re: New Eve Launcher from CCP - 2/8/19

This question is answered in the last post on the existing thread, which I've locked to make it harder to miss.

http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=45992#p45992

The answer to this specific question is at the beginning of the post, and is as follows:
I am not expecting to update ISBEL.

I am working on improvements to the process to just use CCP's launcher.

Anyone looking for the most current information on this topic, please feel free to come to the ISBoxer Discord https://discord.gg/ESxEzhs. The #eve_online channel is active and rockin'
<<

MrBoboToast

Post Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:27 pm

Re: New Eve Launcher from CCP - 2/8/19

Thank you so much and ill hop in the discord and say hello, soon.. :waves:

Return to EVE Online