FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Getting Google Error

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Fueil

Post Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:40 pm

Getting Google Error

Been getting this error past few days, Inner Space Session Failure. Failed to attach to C:\program files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

I only recently had time to finally sit down and play and update. Noticed this happening right after the most recent update. Only use Isboxer for EQ, so not sure if its with other games or not. Anything I can do to fix?

Thanks!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:49 pm

Re: Getting Google Error

why do you have InnerSpace launching Chrome ?

Or better yet, why do you have InnerSpace running something else which is launching Chrome?
<<

Fueil

Post Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:52 pm

No idea lol. To be honest I've not changed anything at all, not sure why all of a sudden this is happening tbh.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:56 pm

Well, if something is loading up Chrome, there is usually a reason.
Like what page does it display? - this might be a decent clue.
Does it happen if you load the same process that InnerSpace is loading initially outside of InnerSpace?
Do you have other "special" additions to your setup that are also InnerSpace programs that you use in conjunction with ISBoxer ? If so, does it happen if these are not being used ?
<<

Fueil

Post Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Checking on this now, I logged out of inner space, logged back in and all of a sudden I have/had 26 updates, I patched. Looking into see if that fixed the issue or not.

I don't have any "special additions" with chrome.
<<

Prepared

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:40 pm

It's the free-to-play version of Everquest that automatically launches your browser (Chrome or whatever is selected as your Windows default) when Everquest is logged out. It's trying to go to the Everquest site to get you to subscribe.
<<

Fueil

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:07 pm

Thank you for that information! I ended up just clicking okay or escape on the box that opens up, seems to be okay. When I click okay, it keeps me logged in or back to character select screen or escape "escapes"

Return to EverQuest