FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Windowa Layout problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

LoktarOgar

Post Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:35 am

Windowa Layout problem

hello
a small /big problem with windows layout more precice with the way the video is desplai so let me tri to explai what is wrong
im using isboxer /inner space to multiboxing WoW with 3 account on same laptop
for over 1 year it work perfect but at beginign of december i had to reinstal Windows and evriting els including ISBoxer / inner space
after using the Quick setup wizard and made a new character set and selecting a windows layout ( no mater wichy one i select if try more then 1 window layout ) all seams ok thil i launch the character set
then i see the problem with the windows layout
see the attach photo https://imgur.com/XmVsXoN
so the main windows is deplay the wright size but slot 2 and 3 onli show the uper left corner fo the full size image so my problem its that i dont know if its a WoW set-up isboxer or inner space that its messing uop my wildows layout ( if chack on google anf some forums but did not find anithing that could help me solv this )
hope to get some help from here
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:49 am

Re: Windowa Layout problem

Looks to be a problem with Display Scaling to me. Make sure it is set to Smaller/100% (whichever your says).
Windows 10
Windows 8.1
Windows 7
<<

LoktarOgar

Post Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:20 pm

its not that ( it hase alredy set to 100% )
what if notice its that after i finish with Quick Setup Wizard and hit Export all to Inner Space i do not get that extra window asking me if i want to let Inner Space to set the corect resolution to slot 2 and 3 ( dont remember the exact fraze i use to get )
<<

bob

Post Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:44 pm

That shouldn't matter. You can normally set the correct resolution in game anyway when you switch that game to the main region.

What you are showing is/was a very common issue when display scaling was in effect, and especially for people boxing on laptops.

The other reason that behaviour occurred is when there are application compatibility settings on the game that shouldn't be there.
Get a compatibility diagnostic. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

LoktarOgar

Post Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:27 pm

so ques this its the diagnostic report https://pastebin.com/Ytv7EV3Z hope this gona help you help
<<

LoktarOgar

Post Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:08 pm

btw you are mistake about "That shouldn't matter. You can normally set the correct resolution in game anyway when you switch that game to the main region."
no mater what resolution im using for main window dont change the resolution for slot 2 and 3
any way im not geting my hope up anymore that il get any help in here
its clear to me now that you dont understand the problem if got so ................. ( worst you dont care to help solv-it ) wichy its much horse after all if payd for a program that dont wok how it supos to
<<

bob

Post Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:52 pm

I looked at your paste at the time, and didn't have anything specific that jumped out at me that would be an easy fix, and then being Christmas, I had to go spend some time with my family (my son's birthday is also at this time of year), and then visiting extended family, much like most of the others here (your particular religion may not celebrate this time of year, but it surely cannot be an unknown event to you).
It is not because we don't want to resolve your issue (regardless of whether you paid for a subscription or were on a trial). I also perfectly understand the problem (you provided a picture, and that is worth 1000 words).

That said. InnerSpace will only set the correct resolution for your game, if the per character virtualized config files for each character are not correct. If you are not getting the message, either you have no virtual files for your characters, or the resolution in the virtual files is already correct for the Window Layout, or you have no Window Layout (which I know is not true).

So, seeing as we are mostly back onboard again, perhaps you could try using a VideoFX layout. Run the Window Layout Wizard (from the Wizards menu), and before selecting your layout, on the right hand side, set the Use VideoFX = true, then select a new window layout for your set.
<<

LoktarOgar

Post Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:03 pm

ok so if give a tri to VideoFX layout its working ( a decent alternativ to the normal Windows Layout )
its a liter harder to use for swaping and for some starnge reason i get allot of black space next to smaler windows ( gona attack a photo soon so you can see what im talking about )
not to mention that its got a extra black screen that stai on after i finish playng
anyone like if told its a decent alternativ
tnx for the sugestion
soory if i " sounded " like a jerk on my last post

Return to Window Layouts