FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Titan Quest

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Beppe86

Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Titan Quest

Hello

I am trying to get Titan Quest to run with ISBoxer but I cannot manage to start it with the Inner Space, I have tried windowless and borderless and disabled a bunch of windows security but it still shuts down after a few sec of loading.
I also have problems getting more than one version of Titan Quest running at the same time. I get the "One instance of Titan Quest is already running".

Maybe there is some smart people in here who could give me some advice on how I could move on?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: Titan Quest

I explain how to find the most common reason, and method in this post viewtopic.php?p=45306#p45306
<<

Beppe86

Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:04 pm

Thanks for your quick reply!

Your post does not mention much about how I can get it to run in the first place. Maybe you have other tips up your sleve? :D

So far I only try with one character, the game starts windowed with a black screen, I get to see the in game mouse cursor before the game shuts down.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Not really. You'd probably need the GOG version, rather than Steam, and even then I couldn't be sure it doesn't have some "anticheat" software built in (this is not the same as DRM), in order to prevent bots and such, which, while ISBoxer does not automate the game, nor use memory read/write hacking, some anticheats still don't get along with the methods of how it loads into the game.

Other than that, it looks like it should be new enough to be Directx9, which would be the only other limiting factor. Possibly there is something in a log file somewhere?
<<

Beppe86

Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:49 pm

I am using the GOG version.

I can only find logs from the Event Viewer and they were not very informative.
Thank you very much for your information, maybe I come up with a solution tomorrow but right now I´m kinda out of ideas.

Shame, I was looking forward to playing 6 characters all with different pet builds :)

Return to Other