FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This is one of the most difficult programs to understand!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Painzz

Post Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:45 pm

This is one of the most difficult programs to understand!

I must say this is probably one of the worst setups' for multi boxing I have ever seen. I have been sitting here trying to set my keybinding up and change a few and have not succeeded at all on any. Just wanted to add my NUM 1-/ to the list of key because i play with my key pad not the stupid key row at the top of my keyboard. I have watch every video that is out there for setting up key binding on ISBoxer and have followed every step to the T and my keys only fire on my main and not the slaves. (before you make the stupid comment) Yes broadcast mouse is OFF and broadcast key bindings is ON. Make this thing more user friendly having to setup 40 thousand different windows just to have 1 key bind is retarded. (And still not succeed)
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:42 pm

Re: This is one of the most difficult programs to understand!

You don't mention whether or not you've tried to use the Mapped Key Wizard.

Painzz wrote:I have watch every video that is out there for setting up key binding on ISBoxer and have followed every step to the T and my keys only fire on my main and not the slaves.

However, if you have something in place and you believe you've set it up correctly, yet it still isn't working, then you're more than welcome to share your profile.
<<

Painzz

Post Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Yes went through the wizard dozens of times and cleared my profile dozens of times to start fresh each time. watched every single video you have on youtube with everything to do with this programs couple times now. even went step by step on your video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lzHM_SmFvk but yet again nothing is working the way it should as you explained in the video. made all new map keys for the num1-num9 and still only firing on my main and nothing on my slaves. tried changing it in all the windows related to keybinding that tied to the default 1---= on each different setting in multiple combinations and yet still no results. I'm sure there is a retardedly simple step im missing or a step that was left out in the video. but i have followed your instructions to the T and have zero results on get my num1-num9 keys mapped. If i can just get a basic profile with those keys mapped in it i can setup the rest of the info for it with my Chars and launchs its just these binding out of all of it that got me screwed up. (sad thing its probably the easyest thing to setup)
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:53 pm

If you have something in place and you believe you've set it up correctly, yet it still isn't working, then please share your profile.
<<

Painzz

Post Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:26 pm

So i need a very simple step break down please. DO NOT link another silly WIKI shortcut or youtube video because its apparent that there are tons of other people having this very same issue theres dozens of post asking this almost identical thing all over the forums here. I just need to know "example" your default key is 1 in-game in wow 1 is the first ability on my action bar so if i pushed the number 1 at the top of my keyboard its fire in game the way its suppose to. I wanna change that "1 key " to where i can use "Num 1 key" instead. So the answer I need is very simple.

"Step1" open ISBOXER top left tree select (---------)
"Step2" under that in bottom left tree select (-------)
"Step3" open option on whatever item in bottem left tree to expaned in to bottom right and change to (------------)
ETC ETC ETC.

OR IF THERES A OPTION TO JUST SIMPLY CHANGE THE DEFAULT "1" TO "NUM 1" That would work to i can figure out the rest. I dont even need the 1-= keys never used them in all 10 years I'v been playing this game.

I mean as smart as you guys are I pretty sure you can type this out stupid fast. So myself and the 100s of other users you guys have here will know the answer they have been needing answered for a long time. AGAIN do not link another WIKI or yourtube video apparently the steps in them are not accurate.

https://pastebin.com/iJMuYLBB
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Dude. Don't be a dick.

That all out of the way, and far more polite than I originally imagined.

1. In the top left, select Key Maps -> ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys.
  2. In the lower left select Mapped Keys -> 1
  3. In the lower right click on the < button next to the Hotkey item.
  4. In the popup Hotkey Picker, press the NUM1 key, or select NUM1 from the drop down list.
  5. Click Ok
  6. Select the File Menu in the top left of the toolkit
  7. Select Export to Inner Space.
    Try your NUM1.

Steps 1 to 3

Step 4 and 5

Step 6 and 7
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Painzz wrote:So i need a very simple step break down please. DO NOT link another silly WIKI shortcut or youtube video because its apparent that there are tons of other people having this very same issue theres dozens of post asking this almost identical thing all over the forums here.

I'm going to call bullshit, but you're more than welcome to provide links to those "dozens of post" [sic] with the "very same issue."

Painzz wrote:I just need to know "example" your default key is 1 in-game in wow 1 is the first ability on my action bar so if i pushed the number 1 at the top of my keyboard its fire in game the way its suppose to. I wanna change that "1 key " to where i can use "Num 1 key" instead. So the answer I need is very simple.

You have claimed that you've watched every video (quite a claim in its own right), but nothing you've said or done indicates this. If you want to change a Hotkey, you can either follow what bob shows above, or, if you actually watched the videos, it's explained right in the very first setup video.

https://youtu.be/Y3nwTDfy1Uw?t=217

However, if you want to add your own keys, then you'd use the Mapped Key Wizard.

https://youtu.be/5p68g9A46Rw?t=819

Setting up additional keys to simply broadcast across your game clients is not rocket science.

Painzz wrote:I mean as smart as you guys are I pretty sure you can type this out stupid fast. So myself and the 100s of other users you guys have here will know the answer they have been needing answered for a long time. AGAIN do not link another WIKI or yourtube video apparently the steps in them are not accurate.

The videos and Wiki are both 100% accurate—you just don't understand it, and you're being a jerk about it. However, I do find it quite amazing that you're having such a difficult time with this part of the setup, since if you're finding this area difficult, then the rest of multiboxing, as a whole, is going to test your ability to critically think and potentially blow your mind.

Finally, I was hoping to provide some insight as to where you were going wrong, but the profile you linked has no attempt of your own in it, and it is a basic profile with no changes. Why not show us what you've tried so we can tell you why it didn't work?

Return to General