FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Isboxer sometimes launch complete sets and sometimes not

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thomasN0919

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Isboxer sometimes launch complete sets and sometimes not

I was looking where to start this thread going by the thread posted by Lax it's pref to start it in a game tab, though I am not sure if it's game related. Sometimes when I launch my any of my 5 character sets they seem to not always launch 5, sometimes it''s 3, 1, 2 and 4. Not all the time though seems to be random. not sure if there is a debugger I can load or if you would like my configuration but here is the console

https://pastebin.com/uaj85b1s - console

https://pastebin.com/EQvatG2B - config
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:41 pm

Re: Isboxer sometimes launch complete sets and sometimes not

The problem is more likely to be determined by a compatibility diagnostic.
Launching issues are less config and more figuring out what settings/other software may be causing issues.

http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

thomasN0919

Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Okay will do, I did look into this before and tried to run it on the process, but the problem was the process for X window never launched so I could not select the PID however I will try it again and refresh and update you.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:33 pm

If you are having launch issues, then grab the diagnostic on a game launched normally, i.e. not with ISboxer/InnerSpace. Just like the instructions say.
<<

thomasN0919

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:47 am

So the issue just started happening again, the problem is it states starting X window of WoW and it states it launched but it never appears and if I look into trace diagnostic I never see that process so I cannot trace it the only processes that spawn are the ones that actually start.

I tried tracing on Inner space but that failed it states failed to trace maindump or something like that
I did notice this happens for a good while then all of the sudden goes away, I will keep trying and update once I can get a diagnostic done if possible.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:17 am

.. you're not following the instructions, which were to launch WoW normally, and use a normally-launched WoW to get the Compatibility Diagnostics. We're not asking for Trace Diagnostics.

However, I can guess at the problem, and if it is what I think it is, the problem is already solved. We might not need your diagnostics.

Right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space. When it comes back up, it should offer a patch -- you will need to click "Patch these files" for it to update.

After updating, if the problem is what I think it is, then it should launch fine after.
<<

thomasN0919

Post Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:30 am

Okay sorry for the long in between, I been overseas first off my apologies on misreading the instructions and for being patient, I will first do the diagnostics and upload and will then do your steps for development patch, as this issue doesn't always happen

Here is the Diagnostic
https://pastebin.com/raw/ZKLpcGgm
<<

thomasN0919

Post Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:44 am

Seems good so far It had the issue right away after downloading the development patch, however, I tried 5 more times to load my sets and no issues since.
<<

thomasN0919

Post Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:39 am

I think we can consider it solved on Development patch build 6365
<<

thomasN0919

Post Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:12 am

Spoke too soon the issue is still present I got too excited.
Next

Return to World of Warcraft