FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[Inner Space] No longer able to launch windows.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Arjorn

Post Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:58 pm

[Inner Space] No longer able to launch windows.

Hello MiRai or others,

I can no longer launch any of my set teams and their window configurations as of Friday August 24th, 2018. The previous day, Thursday of last week was the last time I was able to successfully launch a team and their configured window layouts. Right now, InnerSpace can open up the Blizzard Battle.net launcher, but not launch any other profiles. My subscription to Lavish does not expire until November 8th.

I have tried re-configuring the options where the client detects the game launcher, uninstalled ISBoxer and then re-installed the latest version 1.16 build 6308, and turned off any other applications running at the same time when trying to diagnose the problem. I usually play with two monitors, so I have unplugged the secondary monitor from the GPU that was used only for viewing web browsers and voice chats.

The only changes that I know of in recent history was a Battle.net launcher update and downloading an update to my Corsair Utility Engine I use for my Keyboard and headsets. I uninstalled the CUE program and restarted the PC. Still the same problem.

It seems something, somewhere is preventing the execution of the windows from launching. Do you know or know someone who may have a resolution to this problem? To be frank, I unfortunately feel this is very unique situation on my end.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: [Inner Space] No longer able to launch windows.

You should get a compatibility diagnostic. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

Arjorn

Post Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:44 pm

bob wrote:You should get a compatibility diagnostic. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics

I have attached a text document with the data from the Compatibility Diagnostics manager in ISBoxer.
Attachments
Battlenet Launcher.txt
BN.net launcher compat test
(47.09 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
ISboxer Compat Report.txt
Compatibility test
(38.24 KiB) Downloaded 321 times
Last edited by Arjorn on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:04 pm

The most likely reason will be Nvidia Ansel and the other hangers on, like NVidia Share (streaming).

To test this out, I suggest you reinstall the graphics driver, and only select the Driver option (not the GeForce Experience option), and when it offers, do a clean install, and Custom option, and in the custom option, only select the Driver, Phsyx, and if needed HD Audio (if you have/use speakers in your monitor and do not use a separate audio cable for this).
<<

Arjorn

Post Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:26 pm

bob wrote:The most likely reason will be Nvidia Ansel and the other hangers on, like NVidia Share (streaming).

To test this out, I suggest you reinstall the graphics driver, and only select the Driver option (not the GeForce Experience option), and when it offers, do a clean install, and Custom option, and in the custom option, only select the Driver, Phsyx, and if needed HD Audio (if you have/use speakers in your monitor and do not use a separate audio cable for this).

I installed the latest nVidia Drivers: 398.82 WQHL. Performed a clean install through a custom installation.
Then, in Geforce Experience I turned off the in-game overlay and experimental options, which disabled Ansel.
I tested InnerSpace groups and had a successful launch.

Thank you, this was the fix. Most likely due to the Geforece Experience overlay or the experimental options I was using for PUBG.

Return to General discussion