FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cant log in with accounts.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kew

Post Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:34 pm

Cant log in with accounts.

Hi. I started my 7 day trial today and while trying out the software I think I manage to setup the Quick Start Wizard fine. But once I try to start my group and the clients start up I introduce my password (running wow 64bit client) and I get a pop up saying that the EULA has changed and that I must accept it. I follow the link and nothing to accept but I keep getting this every time I try to log in to my group. But have no issues when i run the game from the battle net launcher.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:22 pm

Re: Cant log in with accounts.

I can't say that I'm familiar with that pop-up, but, in the past, the updated EULA would appear on screen and you'd be able to interact with it and accept its terms without going to an external site. Have you tried logging in the account(s) to the Blizzard site to see if anything shows up there for you to agree to?
<<

Kew

Post Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Yes, I have. It just shows me the account management view. This only happens when I launch the accounts with IsBoxer. When I start them manually there is no issues. Ive also tried launching from battle net but I keep getting that the wrong character has been loading and was expecting another character.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Then the next thing I'd suggest is opening the game without Inner Space, and without the launcher, and logging into your accounts manually, one by one, to see if that changes anything.

Kew wrote:Ive also tried launching from battle net but I keep getting that the wrong character has been loading and was expecting another character.

There are a few ways you could be mis-using the launcher, but...

http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Autologin ... Battle.net
https://youtu.be/Y3nwTDfy1Uw?t=6m

Return to World of Warcraft