FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TokenFailure upon opening accounts

Moderator: MiRai

<<

paulmahdi

Post Wed May 02, 2018 2:24 pm

TokenFailure upon opening accounts

Alright, first off I'll say I'm not good at modifying things, and figuring out Isboxer and assorted tools in the first place was an interesting day for me. I've been using Isboxer for about a year now, havent had many issues I couldn't fix. I was using it last night, all my accounts running properly. I go to log in this morning, and it immediately returns with:

'Account 'account name' failed to launch: TokenFailure. Aborting!'

What does this mean, and how do I fix it so I can continue using Isboxer? I have attempted to modify my antivirus permissions already, and rolled back Isboxer to a previous update. And that's about the extent of my knowledge, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 02, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: TokenFailure upon opening accounts

Those who are in the ISBoxer Discord have said that you will need to change your password, and apparently only "weak" passwords are being flagged. Whether all or some are actually being flagged, I couldn't say.
<<

paulmahdi

Post Wed May 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Thank you very much. I hadn't tried the discord yet, which I probably should have first. I didn't realize it was a CCP thing, since the launcher didn't say anything when I tried it separately. Greatly appreciate the help!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 02, 2018 6:02 pm

paulmahdi wrote:I didn't realize it was a CCP thing, since the launcher didn't say anything when I tried it separately.

I think someone said that same thing, but when they went to log into the site, it complained about the password.
<<

Capers

Post Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:12 am

I am having the same issue with one of my accounts. Token failure. I have changed my account password and it still does not accept the token.

I have read the comments above and I am not currently connected to isboxer discord. How do I get on discord for isboxer.

Capers
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:44 am

Capers wrote:I am having the same issue with one of my accounts. Token failure. I have changed my account password and it still does not accept the token.

I have read the comments above and I am not currently connected to isboxer discord. How do I get on discord for isboxer.

Capers

The frontpage of ISBoxer has a link for Discord.

Also, when in doubt, the first three results when Googling "ISBoxer Discord" direct to links for the ISBoxer Discord.
<<

Capers

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:59 pm

OK LAX
I am at a loss with how to fix my issue. I cannot add an account to the IsBoxer Launcher. It gives me the TokenFailure message. I have done the following:

1) changed the password on the account (numerous times)

2) I have logged into the account on the eve account Management and revoked all token for the account.

3) I have opened the Isboxer eve launcher and attempted to reload the account.. I still get the TokenFailure message, account not added.

I am lost now..

Capers
<<

Capers

Post Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:57 pm

Still no reply and as of this moment, my Isboxer is not useable. I am unable to run my eve accounts. I have a paid 1 years subscription and I have almost lost a month of paid service.

LAX??
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:37 am

There is no one else experiencing this issue, only you. So, perhaps you have something, on your machine, that is conflicting with what you're trying to do, and perhaps a compatibility diagnostic (for ISBEL) would shed some light on that.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:53 am

ISBEL is open source, meaning anyone can support/modify it. It is not part of any paid subscription to Inner Space, and completely unnecessary to your use of Inner Space.

That all aside. There was an update to ISBEL recently to deal with a change that CCP made to their login process, which ended up breaking ISBEL. Are you using version
https://www.lavishsoft.com/downloads/mo ... 0.0.21.zip ?
Next

Return to EVE Online