system close the game window ??

Moderator: MiRai

<<

fgriasa

Post Thu May 24, 2018 7:56 am

system close the game window ??

https://youtu.be/pP5sQj4o5ws

The system will close the game window when I play for a while
I played DIABLO3 before was the same of situation. I didn't think much because my laptop was not strong at the time.
But now my laptop is GS63VR 7RG with i7 7700HQ / GTX1070 8G / 16G RAM , still Close It!! why~~
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu May 24, 2018 9:34 am

Re: system close the game window ??

Hard to say. It is not something that ISBoxer/Inner Space does (heh, unless you've configured ALT+F4 as a keybind), so I suspect you are getting some kind of game crash or something is being triggered causing the game to close itself. Would require a bit of digging through whatever logs are available for the game, if any, or even the Windows Event Log, which might have something if it is being triggered by a driver fault.
<<

fgriasa

Post Thu May 24, 2018 10:30 am

Re: system close the game window ??

bob wrote:Hard to say. It is not something that ISBoxer/Inner Space does (heh, unless you've configured ALT+F4 as a keybind), so I suspect you are getting some kind of game crash or something is being triggered causing the game to close itself. Would require a bit of digging through whatever logs are available for the game, if any, or even the Windows Event Log, which might have something if it is being triggered by a driver fault.

I think so
I guess it's hepped in playing for a while and the game load a lot of map objects.

Return to General