FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New user

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Rusp

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:34 pm

New user

Hi
New user here , trying to get my head around the system so apologies if this is really easy and I have missed it in the wiki.

I am playing earth and beyond and have got the game up and running with a number of clients. What I would like to do is have a hot key that does a mouse action on all the non primary clients. For example on primary client click hot key and on the other clients mouse moves to position X,y and clicks.

Is that possible if so can you point me at the relevant bit of the documentation?

Thanks
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: New user

Sending a mouse click to pre-determined X,Y coordinates is not something that ISBoxer offers, as it's classified as automation. If you want a mouse click to be sent to an area of the screen, you will have to move your cursor there, and then press a Hotkey to send the mouseclick to the other game clients.

If that still interests you, then you can setup a simple Key Re-Map through the Mapped Key Wizard. After doing so, you'll also want to go into the Mapped Key and add in a Sync Cursor Action, which will need to be on top of the other Action in there (Alt+Up/Down arrows to re-order items).
<<

Rusp

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:05 pm

Re: New user

ok thanks i will give that a go.

Return to General