FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Villagers and Heroes

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Whitedolphyn

Post Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:03 am

Villagers and Heroes

Hi, I am not able to get Villagers and Heroes to work for 2 characters. I use 2 accounts on one PC with one screen. However only one screen open when I run the Isboxer character set.

I am a noob to all of this technical stuff. it was easy to set up LOTRO and EQ2 - but I cant get Villagers and Heroes to work.

The ingame has no "follow" or "assist" but I want to use Isboxer to move both characters through the game mape by using w, s, a and d. And I then to broadcast 1 to 0 while I fight monsters.

Villagers and Heroes is not listed under the available games under the IsBoxer Quick Setup Wizard, so I use "Other". Should I use another game instead of "Other".

but my main problem for now is that only one account load and it seem that Isboxer is not in the background (no isboxer information in white font on main page ingame.

Please help.

Thanks.
<<

Whitedolphyn

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:52 am

Re: Villagers and Heroes

Hi,

Is there no one who know how I can load 2 accounts on 1 pc? Only 1 account loads. And to get the repeat keys to work I.e. sending keyboard commands to both accounts?

Please help.

Thanks.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:02 am

Villagers and Heroes had issues with the mouse the last time we tested it. From your description the issues are worse, and it sounds like it is not able to load in it's directx library.

It may require a bit of a deeper look before anyone can provide you further info.
<<

Whitedolphyn

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:21 am

Thanks Bob, it would be great if you can assist. Don’t worry too much about the mouse issue, as a minimum I want both accounts to load, I will then take turns on each account to move them forward. But then I want the keyboard 1 to 0 to be used on both accounts as I attack (whilst stationary). The game is free and the download is small so it won’t be difficult to install to test it.

The game is now free on iPad and Android as well, they can play along with PC users, so I believe the game will grow in numbers and more players will look at Isboxer. So it would be great to get the PC version to work with Isboxer.

Many thanks in advance.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:17 pm

It sounds like you're probably manually loading one account through Inner Space, without ISBoxer at all.

If you're selecting like "Villagers and Heroes" -> "Villagers and Heroes Default Profile" from the Inner Space menu, it's not going to use any of your ISBoxer configuration. You should instead be selecting "ISBoxer Character Sets" -> "My Villagers Team"

With that said, I have fixed a couple of issues with Villagers and Heroes in Inner Space build 6258, now available as the development build of Inner Space. The V&H launcher itself was crashing for me, so I fixed that as issue #1. Issue #2, the broadcasted cursor position was incorrect. Otherwise, I had absolutely no problem launching multiple instances of V&H with an ISBoxer Character Set, immediately after using the Quick Setup Wizard.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Just going to add. If you have issues launching even with the dev build and using the correct ISBoxer Character Sets sub menu from Inner Space, you should be grabbing a compatibility diagnostic.
<<

Whitedolphyn

Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:55 am

Dear Lax, thank you for your reply. I will download the dev build. When you used the Quick Setup Wizard which game did you choose from the drop-down options, did you choose "Other"?

Thanks.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Whitedolphyn wrote:When you used the Quick Setup Wizard which game did you choose from the drop-down options, did you choose "Other"?

If the game isn't in the list, you should choose "Other."

Return to Other