FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unable to launch Eve from ISBoxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

velrahnkoon

Post Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Unable to launch Eve from ISBoxer

Reverting to build 6180 fixed this issue for me. I would be happy to help test dev patches if you want to contact me via email or forum PM. Thanks for the fix suggestion.

Vel
<<

Joakhan

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:05 am

Reverting to 6180 is what worked for me, looking forward to a fix. Did everything else, including exceptions in antivirus, and Nvidia share disabled.

Question on ISBEL - I can't get it to save my UI settings - does it store them in a different place than the appdata location? Otherwise ISBEL worked with the newest version of Innerspace, but I wasn't up for moving all my windows and setting everything up on 8 accounts each launch.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:28 pm

ISBEL does not use the same profile setup that the CCP launcher does. That's a bit of a mystery where the CCP launcher stores that currently.

If you want to have different settings that apply when multiboxing, and not have them all revert to a single config each time you start up using ISBEL, then you will probably need to create a Virtual File using the Virtual File Wizard, selecting Other, and enter "settings/" as the file name (w/o the quotes), apply to all the characters that you want it to.
<<

Joakhan

Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 am

Thanks Bob, I'll stick with the rollback for now.

As to where it's kept, it's tucked away in the appdata folder. %AppData\Local\CCP\EVE% and then whatever server/location your install is in. :)
<<

Rayvenhaus

Post Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:31 am

Has this been corr3ected yet or are we still seeing issues with the launcher "hanging"?

I am currently running 1.15 Build 6200 and I see a new release 1.15 build 6260 which states "Fixed an issue where games may freeze during launch (nothing appeared except in Task Manager)."
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:44 am

That is what this update is intended to address, yes. The best answer to your question is to give it a try and let us know :)

Worst case, go right back to the version you have working right now
Previous

Return to EVE Online