and im new to all this so im sorry
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Looking for a video....

jetbye wrote:https://pastebin.com/6eA4EhEL

and im new to all this so im sorry

Can you tell us which Hotkeys aren't working for you?

The only reason why none of your newly created Mapped Keys wouldn't work for you is because you haven't exported your changes to Inner Space. There are other reasons why some of these won't work, but it would help to know which ones we're dealing with exactly.
<<

jetbye

Post Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:24 pm

i have mapped it and i did xport them here are some of the keys Q E R T F G space bar and CTRL-N and so on i have followed the vids just can't work out why there not working in the script i linked is it showing that i have not put the keys in ?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:29 pm

If you've exported, as you say you have, then ISBoxer is indeed sending those keys to your game clients. However, I don't know what these keys are tied to, in game, so if they're tied to spells or abilities, then you will need a target before they're going to work, and without a proper assist integrated into them, your characters will not automatically pick up a target.

The easy way to test if they're working or not is to simply open up the chat window on each of your characters, and, with Key Maps enabled, press one of those keys. Does it show up in everyone's chat window? If so, it's working and you probably just need to integrate an assist. You can either press Alt+A (your assist Hotkey) prior to trying to use them, or you can recreate them with the other option that I mention in the video, which is "Assist and Broadcast."
Previous

Return to World of Warcraft