FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer Launcher EULA Accept?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

SlickChree

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:20 am

ISBoxer Launcher EULA Accept?

Woke up this morning and went to launch a character set, but I can't launch any of my accounts through Innerspace as it receives "an unrecognized response" from the CCP login server. The body of the error is its asking to accept the EULA, and I can't figure out away to accept it or get around it. Yesterday everything worked fine, has been working fine.

I know CCP has redone the Eve launcher, but did it break ISB Launcher?
<<

moot

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:39 am

Re: ISBoxer Launcher EULA Accept?

I was having the same issues. Was fine up until downtime and then get the following on the "ISBoxer EVE Launcher - Launch Progress" window. Using V1.15 (Build 6249)

Code:
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Account 'XXXXXXXXXX' failed to launch: Error. Aborting!

Using the eve client I logged into each account and there was the EULA thing and at bottom was button for accept. It did not show the first time around. Just got a lot of text but no buttons at bottom. Quit EveLauncher and restarted and it showed up this time.

Alls well..
Fly safe.
<<

SlickChree

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:43 am

Alright, so I got it working by removing clients from the eve launcher and readding them. Some accounts worked first try, others took multiple tries but it will fix it.

Now if I could just get the Eve Launcher to work 100% of the time.
<<

smbonn2005

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:55 am

During downtime CCP made a change to the EULA acceptance, there is already a pull request on the ISBEL GitHub to fix this issue for the launcher.
<<

RedThreat

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:04 pm

In their recent tweet CCP Falcon confirmed that fix is live. Unfortunately you have to re-enter all your account details into launcher again and then it works as it used to.

Return to EVE Online