FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Windows keep getting stuck on 2nd monitor in EQ2

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nexxusofa178

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Windows keep getting stuck on 2nd monitor in EQ2

I'm running 2 accounts on 1 computer with EQ2 Live. I have 2 monitors in a dual screen setup, instant swap, and I swap back and forth with slot activate keys. I've played this way for a while without incident.

I just recently started playing again when the Velious expansion came out, and I also see that ISBoxer has been updated - especially the new window layouts.

I ran through the wizard and selected the "full screen per character swapping" option.

The game starts up fine with my main toon on my primary monitor 1 screen, and my boxed toon on my secondary monitor, both in full screen mode. But as soon as I hit the slot activate key to swap to 2nd toon, both screens end up stuck on secondary monitor. I can keep hiting the different slot activate keys, which will bring the respective window to the foreground on the 2nd monitor, but nothing ever comes back on my primary screen.

I'm basically stuck here and can't really box until I get this straightened out. Any thoughts?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Re: Windows keep getting stuck on 2nd monitor in EQ2

This issue is fixed in a ninja patch of ISBoxer, along with today's Inner Space build, 5388. All future downloads of ISBoxer 38 have it fixed. You can download the update directly from here: http://www.lavishsoft.com/downloads/mods/Lavish.ISBoxerSuite.38.exe

This update will be pushed out this weekend
<<

nexxusofa178

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: Windows keep getting stuck on 2nd monitor in EQ2

Lax, your ninja patch worked. I just DL'd it, created a new window layout via the wizard, and it's working perfectly again like it used to.

Much appreciated, ty sir!

Return to Window Layouts