FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What do YOU enjoy the most about MB?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gankishkhan

Post Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:39 pm

What do YOU enjoy the most about MB?

PvP used to be my #1 priority in this game. But now I honestly don't miss it since Blizzard so upended PvP that I found it laughable. Mind you I am a day one player and PvP was virtually all I did for the first 10 years of the game. I wasn't rated or anything - I just enjoyed it. But now it's a joke imo. And that's about the same time I started taking MBing seriously. I knew I couldn't MB battlegrounds and I was fine with that. I researched what class would be most viable in PvE and ended up rolling 5 affliction warlocks. I can tell you I absolutely love it and I don't miss PvP at all. Aside from the mundane quests where each toon has to complete it solo, doing Mythic + is fun fun fun! Recently completed Mythic +6 and then took a break. Working on trying to get flying in Legion (pain in the butt) and once I do I'll focus on Mythic progression again.

What classes are in your main MB setup, why did you choose them, and what are you currently enjoying the most in the game?
<<

gankishkhan

Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Re: What do YOU enjoy the most about MB?

29 views but nobody has anything to say about what they enjoy?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:15 am

Not to blow off your question, but this is more of a support forum before a general discussion forum. Most multiboxers looking for general multiboxing banter post these similar questions over on dual-boxing, where I imagine this question has been asked several times in the last year or so.

It's late, and I'm not about to write a novel, so I'll just say that I enjoy the added challenge, as well as building advanced setups inside of ISBoxer.
<<

gankishkhan

Post Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:39 am

Oh sorry! I didn't recognize it as just a support forum. Forgive my post.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:14 am

gankishkhan wrote:Oh sorry! I didn't recognize it as just a support forum. Forgive my post.

I didn't say it was just a support forum—I clearly said it was a support forum before it was a general discussion forum. This means that more people come to this forum for assistance with ISBoxer, and once they get it, they leave, and they don't normally stick around to just engage in friendly multiboxer small talk. This is simply a reply to your statement of views versus replies.

Return to World of Warcraft