FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sharing my setup (New to EQ2 and boxing)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Alotek

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Sharing my setup (New to EQ2 and boxing)

Hey all,
Just wanted to share my current setup. I boxed the hell out of EQ1 with 3 computers way back in the day, and just recently had the itch to do some more! This is my current EQ2 setup. There is lots more work to be done as I've only been at this for about a month. Still learning EQ2 (First time playing) and ISBoxer. Any tips and suggestions are appreciated.

My current group:
1. Shadowknight
2. Defiler
3. Troubadour
4. Illusionist
5. Wizard
6. Warlock

Everything is VideoFX right now. I haven't looked into clickbars yet but I think they might work better for some of the things I am trying to accomplish. However, I am steamrolling content so far! Thank you for all the hard work MiRai/Lax/etc.! You guys rock!

Here is a blurry screenshot of my setup:
http://i.imgur.com/oW39zKC.png
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:48 pm

Re: Sharing my setup (New to EQ2 and boxing)

Very cool. I always like to see peoples' multiboxing setups, even if I don't play that game specifically. :)
<<

greaterdemon

Post Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:44 am

nice setup :) , i went full mage setup, u never run out of power and i use a g13 keypad now so now my whole grp is run of 4 keys mainly dps rotation,heal tank,aoe,grp heal ive got a couple of others for cure dots, i dunno if you've done it but making a macro for group invites and leaving groups saves a lot of clicking i'm currently leveling up a 2nd grp as i wanna do x2 raids so that is my next step.

1.guardian
2.wizard
3.conjuror
4.illsionist
5.troubador
6.warden
<<

Alotek

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Very cool! Yea I'm always finding new useful macros to make as I continue leveling. All the chars just hit 58 last night, so I've still got a lot to learn.

Your macros are very similar to mine:
DPS Rotation
Encounter Rotation
AOE Rotation
Heal Tank
Group Heal/shield/cure macros

So much fun so far

Cheers!

Return to EverQuest 2