FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

boxing more than 3 accounts

Moderator: MiRai

<<

the_whacka

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:11 am

boxing more than 3 accounts

when i first purchased isboxer i think i clicked 3 accounts,didnt realise that at the time that was the limit,im thinking of going 4 accounts,how do i do this?is it a xtra cost?
or is it just a setting i have to enable?thanks!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:19 am

Re: boxing more than 3 accounts

There is no limit to the number of accounts you can multibox with, whether it be 2 or 20.

You are limited with Inner Space only to the number of computers or virtual machines that you can run Inner Space on at the same time. That number is 5 at the same physical location. See http://www.lavishsoft.com/account/
<<

the_whacka

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:21 am

first,thanks for the reply
second,when i go to make a profile it only ever has 3 screens on the display settings?where u choose where on your monitor your wow instances are going to be?how can i increase that number?im not hitting the cap im only going to 4
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:36 am

For the black regions, you put more characters in your character set normally. If you happen to be selecting an existing Window Layout, then it will load whatever is in the existing layout and ignore the number of slots/characters in the set.

If you mean the physical screens (the blue regions), then normally they only need to be plugged in and it will be detected. If you have multiple graphics cards, this should work regardless, unless you are using Eyefinity or Surround, at which point the blue displays will be merged so you just need to select your placement. The other option is you can add/remove displays in the Monitors collection in the options on the right hand side. These should be actual physical detectable monitors, as they will need the appropriate parameters for ISboxer to use them and place them correctly (i.e. matching the physical layout).

Finally the Wizard tends to only generate pre defined layouts across 2 monitors, regardless of how many you actually have. If you want a different layout to the pre-generated ones, you should select a pre-generate layout close to what you want, and then modify that afterwards. You can modify layouts by selecting Window Layouts -> Name of your Layout in the top left of ISBoxer, select Regions in the lower left, and then move the black regions around on the blue displays ass you like,
<<

the_whacka

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:36 am

figured it out,it was dependant on how many characters i added to the profile,helps anyhow,hope this helps anyone in the future

FIXED
<<

the_whacka

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:37 am

bob wrote:For the black regions, you put more characters in your character set normally. If you happen to be selecting an existing Window Layout, then it will load whatever is in the existing layout and ignore the number of slots/characters in the set.

If you mean the physical screens (the blue regions), then normally they only need to be plugged in and it will be detected. If you have multiple graphics cards, this should work regardless, unless you are using Eyefinity or Surround, at which point the blue displays will be merged so you just need to select your placement. The other option is you can add/remove displays in the Monitors collection in the options on the right hand side. These should be actual physical detectable monitors, as they will need the appropriate parameters for ISboxer to use them and place them correctly (i.e. matching the physical layout).

Finally the Wizard tends to only generate pre defined layouts across 2 monitors, regardless of how many you actually have. If you want a different layout to the pre-generated ones, you should select a pre-generate layout close to what you want, and then modify that afterwards. You can modify layouts by selecting Window Layouts -> Name of your Layout in the top left of ISBoxer, select Regions in the lower left, and then move the black regions around on the blue displays ass you like,

yeah i wasnt adding enough characters,not realising that,that dictates how many black screens you get.thanks for the reply!

Return to Window Layouts