FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Button labels

Moderator: MiRai

<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:21 am

Button labels

Hi,

Ive made a test clickbar and it works fine but for one small things. I move the mouse over the test button I made and the keystroke is then spammed repeatedly till i move the mouse off the button. I there a way to have it use the keystroke just once rather than constantly?

In addition, I would like for the tooltip to be a box style rather than a label, and possibly set an image for rather than text.

Would appreciate any assistance thank you.
Last edited by DamnataAnimus on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:42 am

Re: Button tooltips

DamnataAnimus wrote:Ive made a test clickbar and it works fine but for one small things. I move the mouse over the test button I made and the keystroke is then spammed repeatedly till i move the mouse off the button. I there a way to have it use the keystroke just once rather than constantly?

Show us your configuration so we can walk you through the correct steps of un-mucking your attempt :) http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing

However, it sounds like you set up your behavior as the Mouseover action instead of setting it up to occur when you click. The Mouseover mapped key will be HELD when you mouse in, and then RELEASED when you mouse out. If the Mapped Key you set up is only 1 Step, that is why you're getting this behavior. If you want it when you mouse in and not when you click, make your Mapped Key 2 Steps, so the first step happens when you mouse in and the second when you mouse out.

In addition, I would like for the tooltip to be a box style rather than a label, and possibly set an image for rather than text.

Tooltips are not currently supported by either Click Bars or Menus. You can use your mouseover mapping to do a Popup Text Action which gives similar behavior, though.

As far as image.. Right click Images, select New Image, and add something that you can use for your image. Then just assign it to the button(s)
<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:14 am

Re: Button tooltips

Ah yes I meant label rather than tool tip sorry, I'll edit my thread title to reflect this.

As requested here is isboxer configuration.

[url]
https://jpst.it/OY5g
[/url]

Sorry for not replying faster was killing stuff :p

Return to Click Bars