FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Turning of certain menus while leaving broadcast toggles on

Moderator: MiRai

<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:20 pm

Turning of certain menus while leaving broadcast toggles on

Ok, so I am trying to work out how to turn of all the default menus BUT the broadcasting and keymap toggle menus.

Ive played around with turning off the menus but cant seem to find the menu that is responsible for the formations without also turning off the broadcast toggles.

This is my config info should you need it.
http://cryptb.in/F1mbjLJV

Edit : change thread title to be more clear/typos
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:31 pm

Re: Turning of certain menus while leaving the broadcast on

I can't get to your paste, the site sits in an endless loop, chewing up ram and CPU.

Anyway, the Formations menu is used for the Formations. There is a toggle for it in the Always On keymap, called Toggle Formations Menu. The default hotkey is CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+F. Normally the formations menu doesn't show up by default, and for it to appear in your default startup then you probably have assigned it to your character set (this assignment sets the initial state when your character set starts up, and assignment means state on, or in other words, loaded at startup).

So, if you want to set Menu state, then you can use a Menu State Action, select the Windows to apply it to (the target), the menu to apply it to, and the Load/Unload option. Or if you want to be really fancy, you can set one action to Remove All menus, and a second to load the Toggles menu.
<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Re: Turning of certain menus while leaving broadcast toggles on

Hmm, I used the wizard to make the team. I do not have the formations menu enabled afaik though, just toggles. On the menus section on the left pane, I only have toggles selected. I cant seem to find an always on section in the menus either, just has menu, toggles etc with only toggles on. If you can suggest a better paste site, I can upload it again there if that would help. I've used the ctrl shift f to toggle it off on main slot, but that then turns it on in my other clients.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Never mind. Wait long enough and let it chew enough ram and it gets there. Seems there are a few bugs.

The Always On section is under the Key Maps, which is partly why I called it the Always On keymap.

I see that your Toggle Formations Menu has different targets for both of the steps, and the way it is setup it will load the Formations menu on all game windows, but only unload it on the current window.
The default is to only load/unload on current window for both steps.
You can change this by selecting the step in question, and then the action within the step, and setting the Target to Window:Current.

Depending on which character set you load, you do have different settings.
On Character sets Copy of ConTroub and Copy of Controub1, these both have the formations menu assigned as part of the default startup.
To set the initial load state of menus, select your character set in the top left of ISBoxer, in the lower left, select Menus, and in the lower right, highlight the menus you want loaded to begin with, and unhighlight those menus you do not want loaded. You can always load menus on the fly with a Toggle setup, like the ones for the Toggle Formations Menu or Toggle Toggles Menu.

For character sets other than these two, It is possible that if you have previously loaded the Formations menu, then use the ISBoxer Ingame GUI to set menu positions and click Save, then the saved positions will save the formations menu position, and the reading of this file may cause the menu to load, even though it is not initially assigned (I've yet to test this whole thing out so this is conjecture). If this is the problem you can delete the saved position files for the menu. This will be in the Scripts subfolder of you Inner Space install. Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\Scripts, and you can delete the ISBoxer.Menus.CHARACTERSET.CHARACTER.XML files (replace the character set/character values with the names of the ones you are having issues with).
Last edited by bob on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:03 am

Thank you! it wasn't a major thing more an annoyance than anything. Also learnt more about isboxer which is a good thing so thanks again.

Return to Menus