gnetcham

Post Fri May 13, 2016 9:23 pm

Re: Tree of Savior

Your the Man Lax
<<

isbsage

Post Sat May 14, 2016 10:34 am

I'm rarely active on forums, tho i multibox in games quite often and have an active subscription for years. Just logged to say that i'll give this game a try aswell, so please keep up the good work and include this game aswell on the supported games list, as soon as you manage to fix all/most of the issues.

Thanks in advance :)
<<

ya01178379

Post Mon May 16, 2016 8:34 am

still waiting with HOPE.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 16, 2016 8:51 am

I ran into an unexpected snag with the way the game is designed to use Windows, which breaks the keyboard and mouse. Working on it. :)
<<

ya01178379

Post Mon May 16, 2016 9:06 am

Can you share us some idea how to run multiple steam Game like Tree of Savior?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 16, 2016 9:40 am

ya01178379 wrote:Can you share us some idea how to run multiple steam Game like Tree of Savior?

Sure, here is how to run multiple Terraria, which is a Steam game: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4823. That does not quite apply to Tree of Savior (you will need the upcoming instructions and IS + ISBoxer updates), and will not work for games that require Steam to remain open.
<<

ya01178379

Post Mon May 16, 2016 9:55 am

thank for good stuff.
<<

ya01178379

Post Mon May 16, 2016 8:56 pm

I noticed mouse and keyboard software like "auto mouse" and "auto keyboard" doesn't work with Tree of Savior maybe your isboxer are in cluded.
But Do some gaming mouse software work fine like Oscar macro of A4Tech's gaming mouse or razor's macro.Which is use driver of hardware itself.

sorry for my bad english.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue May 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Instructions for multiboxing Tree of Savior via Steam:

Before you configure:
1. Switch to the development build of Inner Space; you need build 6378 or later. Right click Inner Space, select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.
2. Update ISBoxer Toolkit to 41.15.0517.1 or later (Help->About ISBoxer. It should give you a download link if you're not already on the newest version)
3. Put the game in full screen mode. If the game is in windowed mode, an ISBoxer Window Layout may appear to cut off part of the game. Put it in full screen mode to multibox this game (ISBoxer puts it in a window anyway. The game behaves different because it thinks it is in full screen mode.)
4. Copy your Tree of Savior folder for each simultaneous game instance. (Recommended to do this after #3, otherwise you will do #3 multiple times) This is unfortunate, but required for this game, as each game instance/patcher needs exclusive write access to many files. Name them "TreeofSavior-1" "TreeofSavior-2" "TreeofSavior-3" and so on. When the game is launched via Steam, it will automatically launch using the folder matching the Slot number.

Adding the game to Inner Space:
Add Steam.exe to Inner Space. Right click Inner Space, select Add Game, and drag the Steam icon from your desktop into the Add Game Window, put in "Steam" for the name and click OK.

Configuring ISBoxer:
Use the Quick Setup Wizard and select Tree of Savior. Pretty standard. Select Steam for the Game/Game Profile options.

Launching your Character Set:
1. Close any running instance of Steam (steam.exe), Tree of Savior (client_tos.exe), or the Tree of Savior launcher (tos.exe). Note: If you auto login to Steam, you may need to manually sign out to switch accounts for this process.
2. Select your Character Set for launch; this should launch Steam and allow you to log in
3. Launch Tree of Savior through Steam
4. Select your Server in Tree of Savior
5. THE NEXT INSTANCE OF STEAM SHOULD ALREADY BE LAUNCHING ALONGSIDE THE PREVIOUS INSTANCE(S) by the time Tree of Savior is loaded to select your server. Just launch Tree of Savior from the next Steam instance!
5b. If the next instance of Steam does not automatically launch, you can repeat from step #2. it should launch the next Steam.exe instance.

From what I've tested so far, key and mouse broadcasting and such should work fine. Let me know what problems you guys run into :)
Last edited by lax on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated December 2018 for latest Steam compatibility instructions
<<

gnetcham

Post Tue May 17, 2016 2:11 pm

OMG cant wait to get home and try it out. Thanks a ton Lax
PreviousNext

Return to Other