FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need help adding new menu bar

Moderator: MiRai

<<

elrad17

Post Mon May 09, 2016 1:27 am

Need help adding new menu bar

Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question. I have been using isboxer for over a year and its great. I find it very hard to configure, i read guides and search for help but i can never find something that works. Somehow i fluked and made two menu bars for two of my hotbars in eq2, not sure how i did it iv been using those two bars fine for a very long time. Im trying to add a 3rd hotbar and have no idea how to do it. I found some guides but not sure if i followed them correctly.

This is my isboxer file, if you can help me add a third menu bar that would be good, thanks
Attachments
isboxer.txt
(303.73 KiB) Downloaded 892 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon May 09, 2016 1:57 am

Re: Need help adding new menu bar

Search and ye will find.
As covered in this post...

To add a second menu.
1.In the top left, right click Menus, New Menu.
2.Click on your new menu
3.In the lower left pane, find the Standard Assist + Broadcast button set (or just Standard Broadcast if that is what you prefer), right click on this, select Make Copy. Right click on the copy, select Rename, give it a new name.
4.In the lower right pane, update the buttons to send the appropriate keystroke to the game clients. You can select the "1 -> all" line, and change the Key Combination (click on the little < arrow to the right of the box).
5.If you want to use Hotkeys for the menu as well as clicking on it continue, if not skip to step 7, in the lower left pane, right click on the Hotkey Sets -> Standard, select Make Copy. Select the copy, right click, select Rename, give it a new name.
6.In the lower right pane, update the Hotkey column to whatever hotkeys you want to use for this menu.
7.Click on your menu name at the top of the lower left pane.
8.In the drop downs select the Standard menu template, your new hotkey set (if you wanted one), and your new button set.
9.Select your character set in the top left pane.
10.click on Menus in the lower left pane
11.Click and highlight your new menu on the lower right pane.
12.Export to InnerSpace.

There is also a video that covers making a new menu by leveraging an existing one.
<<

elrad17

Post Mon May 09, 2016 7:00 am

Re: Need help adding new menu bar

i read that and it didnt work but i just gave it another go and finally got my third menu bar. thanks. this program for me is so complicated but its worth it

Return to Menus