Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Re: Devilian

Thanks for the feedback

I am working to resolve remaining issues
<<

arcanos

Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:16 pm

So, this is my first time multiboxing. I set up my team profile, but I cannot get multiple Steams to open the necessary Glyph logins to proceed beyond that. Is there a way to login manually without going through the isoboxer hassle?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:39 pm

You should be pointing InnerSpace at GlyphClient.exe rather than Steam.

http://www.isboxer.com/wiki/HowTO:Add_a_Game
<<

Taindra

Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:00 pm

Heres my Setup:

Im currently running 3 clients stacked on the main screen

1920x1080 Resolution, with switching via a Hotkey.

The 2nd screen is a DXNothing window with VideoFX for both the clients and another for quests

1600x1200 Resolution, created via a VideoFX create hotkey.

I can try helping / share my profile to anyone looking to multibox Devilian.

Special thanks to Bob, Mirai and Lux to pinpoint my problems while doing my setup :)
<<

arcanos

Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:02 pm

So I can now load each of my accounts, but I am struggling figuring out how to get them into their individual windows (1, 2, and 3). What do you think I am missing?
<<

arcanos

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:43 am

I got everything up and running for Devilian, but I am spending over half my time getting characters to follow each other properly. How do I improve upon this?
<<

Taindra

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:27 pm

The mouse mouvements and clicks are a straight broadcast...

Make sure none of your guys have the same run speed and use auto walk feature to resync the position.

What I do is, switch to the client that's out if sync and turn off broadcasting and when he's back in the group just switch broadcasting on.
<<

Perrigrin

Post Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:05 pm

bob wrote:You should be pointing InnerSpace at GlyphClient.exe rather than Steam.

http://www.isboxer.com/wiki/HowTO:Add_a_Game

I get "Steam Initialization Failed" when trying to launch Devilian using the GlyphClient.exe - Do I need any parameters?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Perrigrin wrote:I get "Steam Initialization Failed" when trying to launch Devilian using the GlyphClient.exe - Do I need any parameters?
If you installed via Steam then this might be the issue. You should use the direct installer from https://www.deviliangame.com/en/play-for-free/ (actually it is less direct in that you need to sign up for a Trion account if you don't already have one, install the GlyphClient, run it, and then the GlyphClient to install).
<<

Perrigrin

Post Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:11 pm

bob wrote:
Perrigrin wrote:I get "Steam Initialization Failed" when trying to launch Devilian using the GlyphClient.exe - Do I need any parameters?
If you installed via Steam then this might be the issue. You should use the direct installer from https://www.deviliangame.com/en/play-for-free/ (actually it is less direct in that you need to sign up for a Trion account if you don't already have one, install the GlyphClient, run it, and then the GlyphClient to install).

I guess it could be, but looking in this thread some people that talk about launching multiple steams seem to have gotten it to work? I kinda like running it via Steam when playing 1 box ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Devilian