FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trouble launching team.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

q man

Post Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Trouble launching team.

Hello All,

I am having siome issues trying to log in the accounts through ISBoxer. I enter username and password and the game hangs on 'Connecting to the account server...' and then times out with 'Connection to account server timed out'. It then returns me to the login. I never see my character.

I have no issues running the Neverwinter launcher and logging into the account. It works fine just cannot get the game to connect to account server through ISBoxer.

Second question, I know this is simple but my search has failed... how do I mirror what I do on my main screen to the other box screens? I thought shift-alt-r would do the trick but no dice.

Thanks for any tips that can be passed along!

Cheers

q
<<

lemartes99

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 am

Re: Trouble launching team.

Sounds like you might be trying to bypass the launcher with ISBoxer. You always have to launch neverwinter through Neverwinter.exe
<<

q man

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Thanks for the info. I am now working. Little clunky that Neverwinter doesn't allow to bypass the launcher but all is working. Finally figured out my dumb mistake on the broadcasting as well.

Thanks again!
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:28 am

q man wrote:Thanks for the info. I am now working. Little clunky that Neverwinter doesn't allow to bypass the launcher but all is working. Finally figured out my dumb mistake on the broadcasting as well.

Thanks again!
Glad you are off to the races!

If you start a NeverWinter team please post in the "List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments" thread what kind of team you make and let us know how you are progressing:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3956

Basically we would be looking for what classes make up your team and which class you "drive" your team from (which character class is in your primary foreground window).

We try to share with each other things like:

- which character class combos seem to work best ...
- what builds for the classes seem to be best...
- which combinations of companions (and companion gear) seem to be the most beneficial ...
- what are the best way to earn currencies with your team...
- what are the best ways to level, gear, boon, up...
- Which dungeons seem multi-boxable at cap...
- etc...
<<

razorcross

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:36 pm

I'm having the same issue. I launch from my team set but get the connection error. I wish the parent poster would have explained how they were about to get around this. Just assuming running the game from the Neverwinter.exe means to open several Neverwinter games at once. Does isoboxer still run in the background of each of these windows so I can use my attack setups?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:26 pm

razorcross wrote:I'm having the same issue. I launch from my team set but get the connection error. I wish the parent poster would have explained how they were about to get around this. Just assuming running the game from the Neverwinter.exe means to open several Neverwinter games at once. Does isoboxer still run in the background of each of these windows so I can use my attack setups?

I'm not familiar with NWO at all, but when are you seeing this error? If NWO uses a launcher then I doubt it's any different than any other game which uses a launcher:

• Point Inner Space at the launcher
  • Make sure your Characters in ISBoxer are assigned to the correct Game Profile (you would have done this during the Wizard, but in order to change it after you've already got a Character Set created, then you can adjust the Game Profile under each Character (select each Character in the upper left pane > adjust Game Profile in bottom right pane))
  • Export settings / Launch Character Set
  • First Launcher comes up > Enter Login info if necessary > Launch game > CLOSE THE LAUNCHER
  • Second Launcher comes up > Continue to repeat the process from the prior step until your team is fully launched
<<

q man

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:47 am

razorcross wrote:I'm having the same issue. I launch from my team set but get the connection error. I wish the parent poster would have explained how they were about to get around this. Just assuming running the game from the Neverwinter.exe means to open several Neverwinter games at once. Does isoboxer still run in the background of each of these windows so I can use my attack setups?

Hi Razorcross,

In the tool kit click expand character and highligh the first character. Under General tab there is a Inner Space Launch information box. Game = Neverwinter and Game Profile = Neverwinter Default Profile. I had the second one set to Neverwinter No Patch. This did not work.

Hope that clears things up.

Cheers!
<<

nodoze

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:38 pm

q man wrote:

Hi Razorcross,

In the tool kit click expand character and highligh the first character. Under General tab there is a Inner Space Launch information box. Game = Neverwinter and Game Profile = Neverwinter Default Profile. I had the second one set to Neverwinter No Patch. This did not work.

Hope that clears things up.

Cheers!
Thanks for circling back on what fixed things for you!

Return to Neverwinter