FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Autofollow when swapping windows

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mykael26

Post Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Autofollow when swapping windows

Hello all!

I've recently come back to WoW and I've jumped back into dual boxing. I will say that I've had great success in the past with ISB and I love the software! Upon returning though, things don't seem to be operating like they used to though. I completely uninstalled everything and reinstalled as well as made sure all updates were installed. Here is my main issue:

I used to be able to switch windows and the auto follow would instantly kick in and the secondary window character would instantly follow the primary window toon. I've double checked my settings and have even set up new profiles each time and I still can't get the auto follow to kick in.

Is there a fix for this or a setting that I'm missing? I've used the wizard to set up my WoW accounts with great success before.

Also, is there an easier way to loot bodies during collection quests? It's a pain to jump back and forth to loot :(

Thanks!
-M
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Re: Autofollow when swapping windows

This used to be an option during the Quick Setup Wizard, however it was removed due to the amount of confusion it caused (e.g. following when it would be a bad idea to do so)

If you would like this behavior, you can set it up per Slot in your Character Set. In the top left pane under Character Sets, select yours. Then in the bottom left pane, select each Slot number (1,2,3 etc). Then in the bottom right pane in the Switching tab, on the right side, is a "Do this Mapped Key" option. By default this is set to "JambaMaster" in the Always On Key Map. You want to set yours to "Follow/JambaMaster".

Export after changing it for each of your Slots in your Character Set
<<

eisenhorn

Post Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Re: Autofollow when swapping windows

A bit late, but to get looting sorted when on collections, I have my main target the corpse, then simply use my Interact With Target (IWT) key (default in ISBoxer is ` I think). This makes each character loot the corpse, and just keep pressing it until you see all your toons have looted the corpse. You shouldn't need to switch screens for this, just make sure the IWT key is set to the same as what ISBoxer is sending to WoW, i.e. `, etc.

Return to World of Warcraft