FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GUIDE: Part 5 - Installing & Configuring NeverBoxer v1.x

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sylver

Post Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:30 am

Re: GUIDE: Part 5 - Installing & Configuring NeverBoxer v1.x

Nodoze,

It was caused by using the party inventory feature on a group of less than 5. If you have a 2 man (or anything less than 5) and use it eventually it hangs due to a VFX issue - so that's why the instructions/keymaps say its for 5 man only.

Hope that helps. :)
- Sylver
<<

nodoze

Post Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Sylver wrote:Nodoze,

It was caused by using the party inventory feature on a group of less than 5. If you have a 2 man (or anything less than 5) and use it eventually it hangs due to a VFX issue - so that's why the instructions/keymaps say its for 5 man only.

Hope that helps. :)
Yeah that helps! I was remembering it was something like that. I will re-read though that part and disable it for my duo.

Glad to see you on the forum. Did your move go OK ? Are you CIVLANT now ?
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:27 am

Haven't actually moved yet, but its coming in October... I'm going thru a process that normally takes about 8 months in less than 2, so I'm working, getting my medical and VA straightened out, outprocessing the military and hunting for job/house in the evenings... oh yeah, and I gotta get the finances (investments, etc) all converted from military to civilian, sell the 2nd car and the guns and all my excess compu-crap. Then there's the baby - all-in-all, just a boatload.

There's alot I still want to add to NeverBoxer, and I had also been working on a LOTRO version (about half done). Maybe I'm finally able to game again in November? :(
- Sylver
<<

nodoze

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Sylver wrote:Haven't actually moved yet, but its coming in October... I'm going thru a process that normally takes about 8 months in less than 2, so I'm working, getting my medical and VA straightened out, outprocessing the military and hunting for job/house in the evenings... oh yeah, and I gotta get the finances (investments, etc) all converted from military to civilian, sell the 2nd car and the guns and all my excess compu-crap. Then there's the baby - all-in-all, just a boatload.

There's alot I still want to add to NeverBoxer, and I had also been working on a LOTRO version (about half done). Maybe I'm finally able to game again in November? :(
That is a lot on the change index & even good change causes stress! I have you in my prayers. Let me know on the LORTOR version and I may join in as a tester on those threads.
Previous

Return to Neverwinter