FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NeverBoxer - Follow Not working Quite Right

Moderator: MiRai

<<

coplayer

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:59 pm

NeverBoxer - Follow Not working Quite Right

Hi everyone,

Just trying to get follow working better. I've reloaded binds several times, made new teams, etc.

Follow works most of the time. It seems to get thrown off once in a while by following your pet or targeting anything that runs right in front of the slaves. The only way to get it back for me is to move the slave so it is looking at me, then hit "v" again. Then it follows for a while until it starts to follow a pet or random person. I tried hitting F6 to make the slaves focus on me, but that doesn't seem to do anything for me.

Does everyone else's follow work all the time? Hit "v" in town, instance, wherever and everyone follows you no problem? Maybe I did something or have it configured incorrectly. Again, it works most of the time. It breaks enough for it to be a pain.

Thanks in advance for the help.
<<

Sylver

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: NeverBoxer - Follow Not working Quite Right

Duplicate thread of same topic: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4616

Please see this recent post about an issue with ISBoxer and Innerspace:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4622

Please update your ISBoxer/Innerspace as {CHARACTER} and {SLOT} were broken in a recent version. Both of these variables are essential for the binds and command of NeverBoxer to function properly.
- Sylver
<<

coplayer

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:16 pm

***UPDATE***
I tried the old delete everything, reinstall and recreate the characters and character sets. Then cleared all the binds and reloaded them. It worked! Back to how it was yesterday. Not sure what happened since I didn't change anything. either way, follow, targeting, etc. are all working!

Check your email for a little thanks from me.

They're both up to date. Maybe today's patch broke it.

I can tell once follow, targeting and attacks get stable NeverBoxer is going to be a ton of fun. Certainly way tougher to get working than WoW, AION, SWTOR, Rift and the others. Makes multiboxing raids in those mmos cake lol.

Anyway, thanks for the help. I'll keep checking back to see if anything has changed with follow and targeting.

You did an amazing job on this. I know it's a lot tougher to get working than the traditional MMOs.
<<

Sylver

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Glad to hear it worked out - I know it can be frustrating to get Neverwinter set up. :x But once you start clearing out dungeons on your own the feeling is very rewarding as it is truly difficult!

Good luck with your NeverBoxing! :D
- Sylver
<<

nodoze

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:23 am

Sylver wrote:
coplayer wrote:***UPDATE***
I tried the old delete everything, reinstall and recreate the characters and character sets. Then cleared all the binds and reloaded them. It worked! Back to how it was yesterday. Not sure what happened since I didn't change anything. either way, follow, targeting, etc. are all working!

Check your email for a little thanks from me.

They're both up to date. Maybe today's patch broke it.

I can tell once follow, targeting and attacks get stable NeverBoxer is going to be a ton of fun. Certainly way tougher to get working than WoW, AION, SWTOR, Rift and the others. Makes multiboxing raids in those mmos cake lol.

Anyway, thanks for the help. I'll keep checking back to see if anything has changed with follow and targeting.

You did an amazing job on this. I know it's a lot tougher to get working than the traditional MMOs.
Glad to hear it worked out - I know it can be frustrating to get Neverwinter set up. :x But once you start clearing out dungeons on your own the feeling is very rewarding as it is truly difficult!

Good luck with your NeverBoxing! :D
Thanks for reporting back as it is great to hear when things are resolved. Sylver did tons of work and I agree that testing/debugging is much harder than other MMOs. The only MMO harder is DDO and that is because it has no follow so multi-boxing is very difficult (it didn't even have target my target until relatively recently).

Return to Neverwinter