FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cut and paste

Moderator: MiRai

<<

rusty

Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Cut and paste

Hi Lax
Not sure if I should post it here or on lavishsoft forum innerspace. In the swtor window you are able to copy text to clipboard and paste the text into the game general chat, but with innerspace you cannot. Is there a setting I can change that will enable me to do this in innerspace because it's pretty handy especially on raids.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: Cut and paste

No, it should just work. I'll look into it, thanks for the report. (Did you try keyboard shortcuts? Ctrl+C for copy, Ctrl+V for paste?)
<<

rusty

Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi Lax
Yes to confirm, I used Ctrl+C for copy, Ctrl+V for paste using a G110 logitech.
<<

vinbiggs

Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:28 pm

I am having the same Problem.
<<

toptek

Post Tue May 29, 2012 11:32 pm

I can comfirm it to i can't copy and paste in game if I'm using innnerpace . I found this post and up till i read this I thought that was How SW worked.I just tested it with Innerspace running copy and pasty does not work, if I run the SW launcher without IS It does .
<<

toptek

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:01 am

Not sure if its been fixxed yet . But copy paste still doesn't work for me in SwTor using Ctrl +C and Ctrl + V ,is it a key bind i might be using if so . how do i go about finding out which Key bind might be blocking it if there is one . if I run run Swtor without using Innerspace I can use Ctrl +C and Ctrl + V in game . If I've got something set up wrong in IS that might be blocking it , how do I see what it might be if thats it ? . :)

Oyea before i forget sometimes not allwys if i click a link thu the launcher that IS loaded, i sometimes get a error that says: There was a Problem Sending the Command to the Program.I'm not sure whats casuing it and it only happens if I use IS to run the game .
<<

losschris

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:09 pm

I have to disable the repeater, etc so it will cut and paste for me.
<<

toptek

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:37 am

losschris wrote:I have to disable the repeater, etc so it will cut and paste for me.

IS that in ISboxer ?. im not using that at all in in Swtor , Just IS or is there a settting in IS it self to disable the repeater , IF so how ? . :) .
<<

toptek

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:22 am

I know this is old but I guess what I'm asking now is does anyone have a work around I can do , its been a while and to honest I don't think ii is IS or even ISB causing it ..
because any other game I play with IS and ISB loaded will let me tab out of the game and copy something then let me tab back in the game and copy it to chat, SW won't unless I unload IS which I hate doing .

I have found in that these kind of things are not IS or ISB related in fact IS just beings out the game bug more and IS has nothing to do with it at all but sense IS so well rewritten ( not just saying that for attention etc it just is ) . it tends to make game bugs appear that didn't seem to be there .

I did ask LAx to look into it I'm sure he did, forget to let me know being busy and all that .

PS : its so annoying having to type out the link or TS/vent/mumble info , if I'm in a OPS ..or even in game some times with IS loaded I can't even copy or paste guild info from the guild tab , I forgot to add mybad.

SO that makes me think its not a IS problem but in fact a long going SW bug which works but doesn't work at times .
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:50 am

All information we have on this issue so far points to clipboard-related software on your PC not running as Administrator.

Related thread: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3369

I may be able to help you identify the software given Diagnostics for game crashes
Next

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic